Project Name: CUDO DAO
Project Status: [in progress]
Project Accounting: 282.59N account balance
** Marketing funds by April: 80N
**Jury Postal: 10N (3X3,3)
**Bounty Postal February: 33N (That will be paid after the results tomorrow)
**Bounty payments pending on Vértebra: 33N (The artists will start the request on the next days)
** Interpret bounty PT-EN: 22N waiting necessity
**Muti Session: 66N (Saving to add with the next fund to realize better the project)
Updated Project Timeline:
Postal - Projeto Fotográfico Urbano
- The new edition of Postal 2022 has had some changes. Besides changing the theme, which will now be “Manifestation of peace”, we opened the reward for participation to any photographer. After the call, 11 photographers (so far) sent us their photos, from which with the help of our jury we will choose the 30 winning photos. They will be announced on March 31.
- To evaluate the photos, we tried a new format by inviting the community to be a jury and 3 users were inserted in a group to rate photo by photo.
- After selection by our jury, these will be the photographers of the month for March. LINK RESULTADOS
Vértebra - Projeto Ilustração
- This month we will have a different edition of the Vertebra Project. We recently launched the Vertebra Project logo and we would like to challenge the artists of this community to create paintings on the Vertebra symbol. In total we received 25 submissions from all over the community and to decide the winner we will hold a vote on the forum on March 27th and will go until March 29th, inviting the community to participate and choose the 12 best paintings.
- The result is here.
- The entries will be available over the next few weeks on our Mintbase and will start being posted on our Instagram page one per day starting April 1.
- The Vertebra’s Instagram page is already being followed by more than 395 followers.
- We are now also present in Twitter, with more than 273 followers.
Algo me diz:
- All new movies from Algo me Diz are now available in our Mintbase and on our new YouTube Channel.
- In March, we opened a bounty and invited a new writer @Nara Rosetto to create 4 new scripts that will be portrayed with our images in 4 new videos in 4 new locations,we will show you a little more of Lisbon and other neighboring cities.
- The first video of the new season will be posted on April 7, and the others will be posted on Thursday (14, 21 and 28). On the same day, the NFT version will be made available on our Mintbase
- On our Instagram page the Algo me Diz videos already have over 14.000 views.
História de Bagagem:
- During the month of March, we are pre-producing the next episodes and feeding the YouTube channel with the old episodes. For the month of April we will have 4 new interviews shooted during the March with Hérika, Sâmia, Ashley, Genesis and Yago. This season will be released week by week of April.
Thanks to this project 2 new wallets was oppened: genefgroa.near and ashleydittrich.near.
- On the Instagram page, this project has over 13.900 views.
- And on our YouTube channel more 4.100 views.
- Our pilot episode finally is on air.
- During the month of february we recorded 4 new interviews with a dancer, a fighter, a lawyer and a politician and during march we worked on the edition and subtitles. We will see more about them in the 4 new videos that will be released in early April.
- From these interviews the 5 most impactful photos were transformed into NFT and will be available for sale in our mintbase.
- The first episode of Cuba Shots a project in partnership with Incubadora Dao was a success and is now available on our social networks, both on Instagram and YouTube. At the end of March we recorded another episode that will be available soon on our social networks, in early April we will record the third episode that will also be available soon.
- In collaboration with MUTI, we created a new project of video sessions. Our proposal was approved and the first sessions were filmed on 12/02/2022, the first videos will be available on our social networks in 31th March on the MUTI channel and the another 3 videos will be published in the following weeks.
- Cudo Dao has been trying more and more to consolidate partnerships with other Daos and this time we closed a project with Demonstra Dao, where our board members Heverton Harieno and Lucas Terra will work together with them. We will talk more about this project in the next Report.
- Our board Talita Lima was chosen to do the social media management for INA DAO.
- The script for our first webseries is being developed thanks to the funds by Writers Guild and our own funds., The firsts materials already are available on this report. On April we’ll ask for some funds to finish the first draft of this script. The webseries will be directed by our council Heverton Harieno and written by frnvpr.
- 71 members on TG group
- 562 followers on Instagram
- 670 followers on Twitter
- 141 followers on YouTube Channel
- We’ll improve our strategy to record the audios of our videos to get more quality in the final result.
- Open projects to more candidates give more engagement and build more expectative on the community.
- Diversificate the way we do our projects is a good way to keep our community being part.
- Add a person focusing with commercial stuffs is a good way to expand our projects to real world.
- Keep shooting the new and old projects.
- Consolidate the new projects with another DAOS.
- Keep increasing our subscribers on our social media.
- Improve our connections outside the NEAR Ecosystem to create a solid link between the DAO and the outside word.
We hope this gives a clear picture of what we have been working on and what we still intend to do. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Everyone is welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.