Project Name: CUDO DAO
Project Status: [in progress]
Project Accounting: 131N account balance
** Bounty payments pending on Postal: 18N (0.6X30) (the artist will request payments during the next week).
**Jury Postal: 4,8N (2X2,4)
**Live subtitle Postal: 4N
**Transcription and translation Live Postal: 7N
** Bounty payments pending on Vértebra (3x12N) the artist will request payments during the next week once we receive the jobs.
** Interpret bounty PT-EN: 8N waiting necessity
**Translation História de Bagagem January: 7,2 N (the translator will request payments during the next week once he finishes the jobs).
Updated Project Timeline:
Postal - Projeto Fotográfico Urbano
The first edition of Postal 2022 had some changes. We have opened the reward for any photographer to participate. After the call, 5 photographers sent us a total of 57 photos and the 30 winning photos were announced here.
To evaluate the photos, we tried a new format by inviting the community to be a jury and 2 users were inserted in a group to rate photo by photo.
Vértebra - Projeto Ilustração
- In this new Bounty, we received the registration of 3 new artists of different styles, @Maria Jose, @Thiago Cunha and @mwhyden.
- The works will be available over the next few weeks in our Mintbase and will start being posted on our Instagram page one per day starting February 1.
- The Vertebra’s Instagram page is already being followed by more than 220 followers.
- We are now also present in Twitter.
Algo me diz:
- All new movies from Algo me Diz are now available in our Mintbase and on our new YouTube Channel.
- In January, we opened a Bounty and invited a new writer @lcvilela to create 4 new scripts that will be portrayed with our images in 4 new videos in 4 new locations (In addition to Portugal we will also show you a bit more of Spain).
- The translations were handled by @parisinocencio.
- The first video of the new season will be posted on February 3, and the others will be posted on Thursday (10, 17 and 24). On the same day, the NFT version will be made available on our Mintbase
- On our Instagram page the Algo me Diz videos already have over 1200 views.
História de Bagagem:
- During the January we started to upload the old videos of HIstória de Bagagem on our main YouTube Channel. That way, we are centralizing our content on an only YouTube platform.
- On the Instagram page this project has more than 2400 views.
- We shot 5 new videos during the month of January with: Guilherme, Gabriel, Sávio, Nícolas e Quezia.
- Thanks this project 5 new wallets was created:
- This new season will be available on our mintbase next week and also on our new YouTube Channel and Instagramgram page 1 per week…
- Our pilot episode finally is on air.
- For this pilot we invited Nina Guimarães, a resident artist from Belo Horizonte who, despite her young age, already has a lot of experience in the Brazilian music scene.
- After fixing some problems with the video file, we have finally finished the pilot and are ready to start a full season of interviews.
- During the production process of the first episode, we observed and learnt a lot of aspects to develop the next ones in an even more interesting way (including about the sound that will improve on the next episode).
- From this interview the 5 most impactful photos were transformed into NFT and will be available for sale in our mintbase.
- CUDO DAO in collaboration with Incubadora created a new project of artist interviews. We’ll try to get funds to shoot a pilot during February.
- In collaboration with MUTI we created a new project of video sessions. We’ll try to get funds to shoot a pilot with two artists during February.
- Our council @hevertonharieno has been chosen to be part of the new board of Creatives.
- Our council @lucasterra was chosen to illustrate a tale of @frnvpr.
- On the next 31th our team will shoot the new clip for the See More Glass Project.
- We’ll improve our strategy to record the audios of our videos to get more quality in the final result.
- Open projects to moure candidates give more engagement and build more expectative on the community.
- We are keeping abreast of updates in NEAR’s funding formats and preparing to consolidate ourselves as Tier 3 going to Tier 2.
- Start shooting our new projects.
- Consolidate the new projects with another DAOS.
- Keep increasing our subscribers on our social media.
We hope this gives a clear picture of what we have been working on and what we still intend to do. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Everyone is welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.