Project Name: CUDO DAO
Project Status: [in progress]
Project Accounting: 240N account balance
** Marketing funds by March and April: 180N
**Jury Postal: 7,36N (2X3,7)
**Live subtitle Postal: 4N
**Bounty Postal February: 28N
**Bounty payments pending on Vértebra (1x12N) the artist will request payments during the next week once we receive the jobs.
** Interpret bounty PT-EN: 8N waiting necessity
Updated Project Timeline:
Postal - Projeto Fotográfico Urbano
- The new edition of Postal 2022 has had some changes. We opened the reward for participation to any photographer. After the call, 3 photographers (so far) sent us their photos, from which with the help of our jury we will choose the 30 winning photos. They will be announced on March 3rd.
- To evaluate the photos, we tried a new format by inviting the community to be a jury and 3 users were inserted in a group to rate photo by photo.
Vértebra - Projeto Ilustração
- This month we will have a different edition of the Vertebra Project, we received a proposal from Okupa and Resist Project that intends to register occupations of abandoned houses in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) that started to house residents and social centers. So the Vertebra Project’s Instagram page will feature 30 images, 15 illustrations and 15 “mashups” of photographs superimposed on digital illustrations. We posted this information on the Near forum.
- The works will be available over the next few weeks in our Mintbase and will start being posted on our Instagram page one per day starting March 1.
- The Vertebra’s Instagram page is already being followed by more than 322 followers.
- We are now also present in Twitter, with more than 244 followers.
Algo me diz:
- All new movies from Algo me Diz are now available in our Mintbase and on our new YouTube Channel.
- In February, we opened a bounty and invited a new writer @Fabiianolf to create 4 new scripts that will be portrayed with our images in 4 new videos in 4 new locations, we will show you a little bit more of Lisbon.
- The first video of the new season will be posted on March 10, and the others will be posted on Thursday (17, 24 and 31). On the same day, the NFT version will be made available on our Mintbase
- On our Instagram page the Algo me Diz videos already have over 7300 views.
História de Bagagem:
- During the month of February we uploaded to our YouTube Channel the stories of: queziavalardino.near, guiandrade.near, gabrielrachit.near, saviomeireles.near, nicolaship.near.
- On the Instagram page this project has more than 9500 views.
- During the month of March we will pre-produce the next episodes and feed the old episodes to the YouTube channel.
- Our pilot episode finally is on air.
- For this pilot we invited Nina Guimarães, a resident artist from Belo Horizonte who, despite her young age, already has a lot of experience in the Brazilian music scene.
- From this interview the 5 most impactful photos were transformed into NFT and will be available for sale in our mintbase.
- During the month of february we recorded 4 new interviews with a dancer, a fighter, a lawyer and a politician. We’ll see more about them on the 4 new videos that will be launched during March.
- CUDO DAO, in collaboration with the Incubadora, has created a new artist interview project. Our proposal was approved and we filmed a pilot on 2/17/2022 and it will soon be available on our social networks.
- In collaboration with MUTI, we have created a new project of video sessions. Our proposal was approved and the first sessions were filmed on 12/02/2022, soon to be available on our social networks.
- Cudo Dao has been trying more and more to consolidate partnerships with other Daos and this time we closed a project with Demonstra Dao, where our board members Heverton Harieno and Lucas Terra will work together with them. We will talk more about this project in the next Report.
- Our board Talita Lima was chosen to do the social media management for INA DAO.
- On 1/31/2022 our team filmed the new clip for the See More Glass Project, it will soon be available on our social networks.
- We’ll improve our strategy to record the audios of our videos to get more quality in the final result.
- Open projects to more candidates give more engagement and build more expectative on the community.
- We are keeping abreast of updates in NEAR’s funding formats and preparing to consolidate ourselves as Tier 3 going to Tier 2.
- Start shooting our new projects.
- Consolidate the new projects with another DAOS.
- Keep increasing our subscribers on our social media.
- Improve our connections outside the NEAR Ecosystem to create a solid link between the DAO and the outside word. To do it, we pretend offer the new projects to an art gallery and brands that could be our partner on this projects.
We hope this gives a clear picture of what we have been working on and what we still intend to do. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Everyone is welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.