[report] january council work

GM GM Near Family
Here’s a comprehensive report of my work as she is near DAO council member

Community Calls Hosting and Recording:

As a proactive member of the She is Near council, one of my key responsibilities involved orchestrating and documenting all community calls. By meticulously hosting and recording these sessions, we not only fostered a sense of community but also this initiative aimed at enhancing transparency and accountability within the community

Social Media Contents:

To amplify our online presence and engage our community, I conceptualized and executed captivating contents for our social media posts. These contents aimed at giving detailed information on what the DAO has in stock.

Effective Communication on our Social Medias including Telegram, Twitter, Near Social and LinkedIn:

Recognizing the importance of real-time communication, I strategically utilized Telegram channels and groups and others to disseminate relevant posts. This approach ensured that our messages reached the right audience promptly, fostering a dynamic and responsive community.

Women’s Information Collection Forms:

In an effort to promote inclusivity and better understand the diverse demographics within our community, I spearheaded the creation of specialized forms to collect comprehensive information about women members. This initiative not only helped in crafting more personalized profiles but also paved the way for targeted programs and events tailored to the needs and interests of women in our community.

Lead Action on Social Media Marketing:

Acknowledging the pivotal role of social media in contemporary outreach, I assumed a leadership role in our social media marketing endeavors. By crafting and implementing strategic campaigns, I aimed to not only increase the council’s online visibility but also to drive meaningful engagement and interaction among our community members.

In conclusion, these multifaceted initiatives underscore the council’s commitment to fostering a vibrant and inclusive community. Through effective communication, targeted outreach, and a focus on diversity, we have laid the foundation for a more connected and responsive council.

2 Likes

I feel the energy you’re putting into this, it’s really great. Keep up the good work

1 Like