Project Name: INA DAO March
Thanks for approving our Budget for March! Below, you may see INA’s updates for the month:
Project Accounting: 5.97 N + 526.48 DAI / currently 621.81 USD
Still to be paid out/claimed:
- 100 USD for additional Instagram posts for My Gaia / Mom Project - our former Social Media Budget included 2X Twitter and 2X Instagram posts, we had to upgrade our number of posts after receiving a high-volume of pieces.
- 450 USD for “The faces of the godess” Art Project winners - we’re announcing them by mid-April.
- we received an unexpected volume of submissions for My Gaia / Mom Project - in total, 22 pieces were added to our Mintbase Store.
The DJ kintamani.near, collaborator of the Goa DAO, joined us with live-streaming in the Show.
From the submitted pieces, 3 were chosen as winners based on the following criteria: relation to the theme, level of innovation, and technique domain. The winners @BeluEspina, @GeminiRisingMedia and @BarbaraBezina were rewarded accordingly.
In terms of Social Media, we dedicated most of our efforts to attract submissions and raise visibility of the artworks:
- we created a new art project named “The faces of the godess” to keep the community engaged. We already received a few submissions also available in our Mintbase Store.
- We decided to use the DAI stablecoin as preferred payment method, to avoid losing funds after Near oscillations.
- We understood the importance of good stable internet connection for music streaming, which is why we’ll avoid doing them live in future occasions, and we’ll use pre-recorded sets instead.
- As the streaming setup in our Cryptovoxels art gallery took more work than expected, we’re adding a fee to cover for this technical work.
- Adding artworks to the gallery was also a time-consuming task that required extra council work, so we’ll add it on to our next budget for visibility.
- We’re trying to develop a voting method for prizes which is more transparent to the whole community, and hopefully we can adopt it for “The faces of the godess” contest.
- Announce the winners of The faces of the godess art project and set up the gallery for the collective exhibition/party taking place on April 18th.
- Continue building our social presence.
- Develop more female-related projects to keep the community engaged.