[Approved] Marketing INA DAO August

Hello everyone, hope you are doing great!
I would like to make a proposal for the month of August.

DAO: Ina DAO

FUNDING SCHEME: Monthly

Hello @marketingdao-council,

INA DAO is working with Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube channel. @talitafflima is still part of INA DAO and is supporting us in terms of Social Media.

This month we worked with the artists that won the residence and on the 3rd of August, we have a showcase in NEARhub and Cryptovoxels. We are still creating women-artist-related content that we live stream via youtube as well as interviews with the artists of our community so we can talk about their experience with Near protocol and their work.

Until now we have collaborated with muti DAO, NEARhub, and Paras. We are looking forward to exploring more NEAR-related platforms for artists.

As we are having monthly events we would like to apply for support from the Marketing Vertical for August. This way we will be able to continue working with paid promotions and boost the 4 available channels even more.

Currently, we have the following content channels:

METRICS

At the time of writing this proposal, INA DAO’s Twitter account has 243 followers, this shows that we grew by 34 followers, the Instagram channel has 411 followers, we grew by 86 followers and our Telegram group has 113 members, we grew by 6 members. Our Youtube Channel has 33 subscriptions, 12 more than last month.

Until now we have posted regularly and showcased all participating artists and updates of the DAO.

We will continue with four weekly posts on our Instagram and Twitter, 3 art history videos, and 3 interviews on our Youtube channel and are aiming to reach the following numbers by the end of August:

• Twitter: 300 followers
  • Instagram: 500 followers
  • Youtube: 50 subscriptions

During the coming months, we will analyze the work done to determine the best strategies for the future.

PREVIOUS FUNDING PROPOSALS

REPORT OF PREVIOUS MONTHS:

FUNDING DETAILS FOR AUGUST:

• 150$ to manage the Instagram account (4 posts & stories per week)
  • 150$ for managing the Twitter account (4 original tweets a week & retweeting NEAR-related tweets)
  • $300 Creation of posters for the promotion of the youtube events (posted on Twitter, Instagram, and Telegram group)
  • TOTAL IN USD: 600$
  • TOTAL IN DAI (preferred payment currency): 600 DAI
  • NEAR Wallet ID / DAO: inadaoV2.near / KYC through @geminirising

Thank you for your attention.

2 Likes

Good evening. Happy to support.

It would be great to add stories on your Instagram account: how to mint a NFT, opportunities for creators, and information about Near Protocol. Thanks…

4 Likes

I support this proposal. Thanks for all your contributions

1 Like

@BeluEspina hello! Did you read my comment? Thank you

1 Like

Hello!
Sorry for my late answer.
This is a very good idea! we will add useful information regarding how to mint, opportunities for creators, and Near Protocol!

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal. Agreed with @Dacha, showing how easy other artists can mint their own work with be nice to see.

You have my support.

1 Like

You can now proceed to Poll on AstroDAO. Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad (Ironclad).

3 Likes

HI, good day!
Thank you very much!

1 Like