[REPORT] Francisco Lourenço - Poliedro Residency

Hi! First of all, thank you so much to everyone at Incubadora DAO for this opportunity. It was a great experience being able to spend so much time with this group of amazing artists. Poliedro was the first fully digital art residency I took part in, so I was unsure how everything would take place. But, even though the experience feels different from a traditional residency, it was possible to create everlasting connections between the artist through all the deep conversations that took place. The only thing I missed from a physical residency was that kind of connection that you can only get from working side by side with someone.
About the work I developed during Poliedro, I will share when it’s finished. I’ll just leave a small sneak-peek here:

5 Likes

Hey Chico :smiley: I’m very happy and grateful for having you in the Residency Program, we learned a lot from you and from your work. I hope this environment helped you achieving another level in your artistic research! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I’m sure we will keep collaborating.

2 Likes