Hello, @marketingdao-council !
Per the discussion on Datality Grant proposal 03/24/2022 - #5 by Dacha, we are submitting progress made using the $6500 grant received in January.
We pivoted from using Flying Rhino and had to use this time to find a better path for Datality at this stage of our product. That took a lot of research, interviewing and recruiting but we finally have an international team to handle SMM and Datality content and extremely solid leadership with @valeriy.nemyrov, @Olha-Datality and @0xprofiteroles.
Per @Olha-Datality 's post about some of our progress:
What have we already achieved?
- Planned and executed our project’s social media presence on Twitter and LinkedIn. Scheduled organic content creation and posting. Worked on our identity to appear recognizable and eye-catching for potential followers.
- Brainstormed and wrote numerous articles on Data in Blockchain/Datality/Data Trading topics. A launched introductory article on GOV.NEAR. Pre-recorded videos of our CEO delivering the product’s idea for further content.
- Perfected the website’s roadmap and added new features. The major update is the implementation of NEAR token and the creation of a marketing website. Went through the first major QA sessions. Executed over 100 test cases. Black and white box testing.
- Hired Valeriy Nemyrov with our last grant who has onboarded several resources from within and outside the NEAR Community for Datality creative assets and content
- Established a highly-organized team of professionals in both development and marketing. Employed and onboarded numerous people from across the globe, that are enthusiastic and highly motivated in their contribution to the Web3. Currently, our team consists of:
- Clint Taylor, Founder
Scope: Workstream management, Briefs execution, Ideation
- Valeriy Demyrov, Marketing Leader
Scope: SMM Strategy, Market Analysis, Content review
- Santiago Chamat
Scope: Legal Counseling, Data Protection
- Digital Avenues
Scope: dApp Development
- IceScream Agency (Dubai)
Scope: Logo, Branding, Landing design, Visual support
- Kovaci SMM Agency (Tirana)
Scope: Twitter/Linkedin post-management, content creation
- Rafa Melo (Brazil)
Scope: Twitter Moderation
- Olha (Ukraine)
Please see the PDF below for a visual display of our path up to this point:
NEAR DATALITY STATUS UPDATE.pdf (332.8 KB)
Further, these efforts have helped attract other key principal leadership to Datality: Santiago Chamat of the NEAR Legal Guild, and a major player in the Market Research industry who intends to help seed Datality with supply from that huge industry.
We look forward to providing you further details as necessary so you know we are being very efficient with the funds and trust you’re putting in us. We are just getting started!