[Report] C1 in the streets “CTS” July 2022 Edition

Greetings to the Council members of C1 guild and the moderators @creativesdao-council

I remain my humble self Samson chukwu a member of the C1 guild,
We have in the month of august had activities in C1 even with the challenge that Funding brought.

Project CTS saw action and it is kept us connecting with creatives on the streets

We have began engaging them and getting them into the C1 guild community social media platforms and also trying to get them onchain as we move on.

In the month of July we have been able to onboard and open wallets for more people than the available videos as some of the creatives could not create on the spot but will be trained and assist to create their NFTs.

vincent101.near
chimamarine.near
eblessing.near
toluizzy.near
busphine.near
pizzy77.near
sammyartx.near
dicta.near
artlamishibrother.near
rinret.near
chianimate.near
preciousbenebi.near
davis4u247.near
kelechi22.near
buddielove.near
davidndc.near
kasham.near

Videos are available and will be uploaded in the C1 YouTube and social media handles
And as more Videos come in we will continue to update this report

Due to the security situation in northern Nigeria we had a little limitation because of the violence experienced in the last few weeks.

Tagging @JCB and @Dedeukwu
For visibility

My self and my Team are very grateful for the opportunity to carry out this project in July and we hope that in the future we can again be supported to have this project done again and we wish to thanking Dede,JCB and @creativesdao-council for the continuous support shown to us.

4 Likes