Hello, and welcome to Chloe Lewis’ OKRs for the 3rd Quarter 2021. This will serve as a working doc to outline my objectives and key results.
Role: Adoption & Learning Lead.
Role Description: Chloe is the driver of Ecosystem Value by achieving product-market fit. This means understanding users, users’ needs, assessing product gaps, and facilitating the implementation of NEAR-powered tools to the right audiences.
- Increase # of SputnikDAO users (Sandbox, Guilds, Dapps, Community)
- Increase the # of active users (MAA) measured by a campaign (DappRadar)
- Reach 10K community members and get CommunityOS product feedback (SputnikV2)
- Support and Grow Subscribers to Educational Series (LNC)
- Support the initiatives aimed at increasing guild membership (Creatives DAO)
- Launch the integration of Social Token and/or NFTs features to CommunityOS (Creatives DAO)
- Define the CommunityOS product and shipping roadmap (SputnikV2)
- Develop an engagement model scalable to festivals and major events (Minting Music - NEAR Forum Community Growth)
30-60-90 Day Execution Plan:
[30 Day] - Assess Learning + Adoption Landscape - gather/assess baseline stats
focusing on key products from Education Team (Education - NEAR Forum)
- Get more Dapps added to Dapp Radar so the entire community can more accurately assess “baseline” adoption/MAA for NEAR Dapps
- Provide the community with an easy/efficient way to add SputnikDAO notifications to their social channels (already possible in TG with support from @zavodil / collab.land working on discord support).
[60 Day] Community Content Creation Sprint + Guild Sputnik V2 Onboarding - growth from baseline
- Focus on getting more users using the NEAR Learning pathways with a focus on creating resources/courses. (Contribute - Learn NEAR Club)
- Learning resource content creation sprint! (replication of current materials in other languages/ videos going through learning materials)
While there are resources teaching people how to get started with SpurnikV1 (NEAR Sputnik DAO: Empowering Communities - Learn NEAR Club) the real power to govern communities using an on-chain application comes with the V2 implementation where arbitrary function calls can be executed.
- Set up a V2 version of SputnikDAO as a showcase of what is possible for other guilds in the ecosystem (similar to: Governance of Ref Finance. Ref is first and foremost a community… | by Ref Finance | Jul, 2021 | Medium)
[90 Day] Community Content Aggregation + Creative Sputnik V2 “Function Store”/Module(s) - assess specific needs of community and execute
- Work with the community to surface the best learning resources into one location.