[PROPOSAL] Stickers Pack for Telegram - The Clan

Hello! The Clan is looking someone to make a Stickers Pack ! So we are requesting the fund for it.

We are searching a mix of cyber, viking, fantasy and animals. Of all genders, and etnia.

We want to see a lot of creativity! So we will ask to the designers and artists forget the usual :relaxed::rofl::wink: ! We want a new world of Stickers and feelings :ok_hand:

:white_medium_square::white_small_square:For this bounty we ask the budget of 150 for the reward of 15 stickers for one person make.

The interested will comment the forum post for the bounty. The Clan council will choose the artists based in previous work.

Councils of The Clan
@whoiscavenaghi
@duOCELOT
@frado
@brunoqual

IMG_20211106_085632

2 Likes

Can i join?? Im into chibi artsyle

2 Likes

Hello @Ligaya this is a Proposal! As soon this change to Approved, I ping you here! Thank you very much for the interest! I suggest prepare a link with your material! Do you have a Lynkfire?

2 Likes

I dont have a Linkfyre . My portfolio is based on what client wants… ill attach this Line art i made last night… this is also my entry for a sticker pack that i made also for proposal.

2 Likes

Ill make linkfyre and work for it once your proposal will be approved. Ill work with it❤️

2 Likes

Uow your work is lovely :white_heart: if you want a lynkfire I can give you an invitation code!

2 Likes

Sure i like that :heart:

And thank You that you like it hope if this proposal will approved i love to work with you and love to see my stickers as your clan sticker that would be great​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The invite code is : y9vv4pctp76xbp

Lynkfire Create Account

Happy to work with you too!

2 Likes

I have already the lynkfyre thank u fpr the code

2 Likes