[PROPOSAL] Social Media Management and Visual Communication

Project: Social Media Management and Visual Communication

DAO: Procd DAO

Type of Financing: Monthly

Timeline
20/09 a 20/10/2022.

Budget
500 USD in DAI

Proponent: @Dazo @mariagabriele and Dennis (Being onboarded)

Project Timeline: 20/09 to 20/10/2022

Summary:

In the month of September we will be starting work with the designer and social media. July was our first month and we focused on building the Dao team and supporting the proposals being developed. August we understand the importance of working on our marketing so we can expand more the dissemination of our content. Our social media work is being talked about with Dao members and through this need we had meetings with people from marketing and we understand that we need to do a more intense dissemination of our content in the social network and in the Near community so we can reach more people for the ecosystem.

Objective:

This proposal aims to prepare our social networks, our channels and our content so that we can spark our audience’s curiosity about Near, Web3 and Nfts. We will start the process of curating and mint the Nfts produced in our proposals, creating disclosure art for our social networks and managing the networks.

Justification:

After two months of work, we are preparing a plan of disclosure and presentation of our content in our platforms, and for this we need people directed specifically for this work where we will seek more visibility for our Dao.

Project:

We intend to start the publications in our social networks and also in our store in Mintbase. With this project we will be able to show what is happening in our Dao and also in our store at Mintbase through the Near network.

We have a team of 3 people for this realization

• Dazo (Twitter management)
  • Gabi (instagram publication planning, posts, metrics and stories)
  • Dennis (designer - artwork creator)

The monthly tasks for the social media management position are:

Instagram: Management, 4 posts per week and stories - 200 USD
Designer: Creating artwork to promote Dao on social media - 200 USD
Twitter: 3 posts and retweets per week - 100 USD
Telegram: Community calls, sharing rewards and updates about Dao - 0 USD (will be managed by Dazo)

Goals/Metrics:
Reach the following numbers by the end of the month: (We will update metrics per monthly report)

Twitter: Reach 100 followers
Intagram: Reach 500 followers
Telegram: Grow to 20 members

Procd Dao Social Networks

Twitter
Instagram
Telegram

3 Likes

i’m so excited to be joining this team and making part of this project here in near. even though it’s recent it’s been such a great experience since i was invited to be a part of it… i’ve been learning so much, and always there’s more to learn about, i’m just so curious about it all and want to experience everything here in this platform.
i thank you guys for inviting and onboarding me, i’m delighted to be participating of this amazing project, learning this new format, learning new tools and subjects.

2 Likes

Welcome @mariagabriele we are very happy to have you with us.

2 Likes

[REPORT] Project: Social Media Management and Visual Communication
September and October

Procd Dao has since the beginning given priority to the onboardings of new members to compose the Procd team, so our marketing members started their activities in the forum and in Dao through this proposal. I Dazo did the process of following the activities of these marketing professionals, but bringing a new language to them. We had to review together the subjects about what is web3, blockchain, nft, forum, wallet and other subjects. Besides the tasks presented in this proposal, the focus of our Dao is inclusion, teaching, showing our ecosystem and expanding to more people.

As our audience is the people from the periphery, we are bringing issues of our ecosystem with a language of our dialect, making it curious to the artists from the favela.

We created a series of 3 posts on “Visão Periférica” where each post was a theme, as well as posts about our store presentation, contents of our Lambe Lambe proposal and Make a Take.

Strategy
With the change in Criatives’ guidelines and the pause in resources we opted to distribute our proposed activities more so we could execute in two months what was supposed to be done in only one month.

Learning
As I Dazo brought this proposal with the objective of making a marketing plan and at the same time onboarding professionals that work in the area but do not know the ecosystem nor web3, it was a double challenge. I had to present the whole ecosystem, the tools, the technical language and the community. With this teaching process we ended up delaying our activities due to respecting the learning time of the new members.
I learned that I need more time to be able to prepare a new member and that the most appropriate way is to have another person on the team who already knows the ecosystem to help us.

Next Steps
Bringing new posts with artistic content about what we are producing within our proposals.
Continue talking about technical issues and explaining what each theme is within web3
Consult with a new enthusiast who wants to join our team so we can improve our performance

Metrics
Twitter - 34 followers
Instagram - 527

Captura de Tela 2022-10-21 às 23.34.32