Hello creative fam,
I am happy to be a part of the growth of the Near ecosystem through the creative vertical. It’s being an amazing experience exploring and impacting the ecosystem; indeed, the future is Near.
The creative vertical has over 30 creative guilds and daos under its watch and it will only do us good if we have a social stand beyond the Near forum.
A good social presence on twitter, Instagram and other social platform will bring good visibility to the works of all the creative guilds and DAO in the Near ecosystem.
I propose to take the duty to manage creative socials at no cost. Creative guild and Dao create tons of content and are involved in a lot of creative activities.
It will be great to have different activities from various creative community posted on creatives DAO social platforms, this will not only give us a good visibility but make it easy for web 2 folks and individuals from other ecosystem to find the best community/guild that best suit their interest when coming on board thus making their user experience favorable.
For instance, when activities from communities like the Near x Art, Young fresh dao, NxM, C1 guild, Masterminds dao, etc are featured in the creatives Dao socials, people will get acquainted and seamlessly join the community of their choice and explore Near even better. This way onboarding process will be easy for newbies.
Activity Layout for 3 Months:
• At least 5 post per week
• A post of guild/dao of the month(based on votes from the community)
• Reaching out to different guild and dao for materials to be featured.
• Illustration video
• New guild/dao feature post
• Milestone reach for various guild and daos
• Opening of tiktok, facebook, medium and linkedin account
• Live stream videos of Dao and guild activities
Metrics of success for 3months:
• An active creative dao social account
• Guild/Dao of the week
• An active website
• Articles on some community under the creative vertical
• Tracking activities of creatives in the Near ecosystem
• Infographics and illustration videos on creative and near related activity
Kudos to the present and previous creative moderators, guild leaders, community members and workers for the good job and great impact. You rock!