[PROPOSAL] Primordia DAO I DAO Creative Mixer I May 2022

Primordia DAO Creative Mixer I May 2022

Location: Oakland, CA @ Liberation Wellness Space that serves as a gym, kitchen and community gathering space.

Date: TBD between May 23rd-26th

Hosts: @adrianseneca & @godofnfts (The Kin DAO) and @Liberation.Ra & @goddessvenus (Liberation Wellness)

During the last week of May, Primordia DAO will be hosting a small DAO Creative Mixer in Oakland, California at the Liberation Wellness physical location. We plan on hosting a range of 10-15 guests free of charge that are already part of our communities and have expressed interest in learning more about DAOs. The purpose of this event is to host hands support where both The Kin DAO and Liberation Wellness teams will guide our East Bay Area creative communities into the DAO space.

The event will provide:

• moderated conversations around how to enter Web3 as a creative
  • AMA with hands on lessons and walk throughs
  • wallet set up
  • food & drink

Budget Total: $1000

• $500 USD ($250 x2 presenters) - DAO Presentations & Conversation Moderation
  • $500 USD - Donation to Liberation Wellness DAO for use of their physical space to host the event and compensation for any food provided.
4 Likes

@goddessvenus and I are really excited to be co-hosting this event in our space with you and @godofnfts ! If anyone has questions about the Liberation Wellness space, please ask!

1 Like