[Approved] Primordia DAO I Creative Funding I May 2022

Primordia DAO I Creative Funding I May 2022

Contact name: @adrianseneca & @godofnfts

Council: Kin DAO, Liberation Wellness DAO, ARC DAO

Target Address: primordia.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance: 200 NEAR (awaiting payouts)

Funding Period: May 2022

Request amount: 5000 USD in NEAR

Report from April

Hi Creatives!
The Primordia DAO project is really expanding quickly! The last two months have been very labor intensive but also deeply rewarding as we watch our communities enter into the NEAR ecosystem! This month we are expanding our circles by both attending an event, hosting an event and funding a creative project of a fellow DAO slowly becoming a part of Primordia. We hope you enjoy what we have planned!

Council Work $400

• writing reports, proposals, budgets

• sending CFCs for votes, voting

• organizing meetings, coordinating groups of people, communications

• managing astro dao functions, adding new DAOs as council

• light updates to the systems creations document

DAO Creative Mixer - $1000

TulumCryptoFest - $150

Metaweb Book - $850

Primordia DAO Onboarding May 2022 - $2600

7 Likes

Thanks so much for onboarding the Tulum projects to the NEAR ecosystem. We’re excited about all the possibilities and look forward to onboarding a lot of people with you at the TulumCryptoFest. I feel like Tulum is ready for a blockchain to take mindshare, and this gathering can be the Berlin Wall moment for NEAR and the TulumCoin guild to build towards the worlds’ first decentralized community currency focused on regenerating a place.

3 Likes

Hey, @adrianseneca Thank you for the Wonderful Proposal, I wish to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Monish016! here is our poll: Astro

1 Like

What a beautiful project, I want to be closer to it and suddenly have the opportunity to learn more about DAOs and create an interchange of knowledge and learning.
Congratulation

1 Like