[PROPOSAL] Open Call for an Art Project "We Are Super Heroes"

Yes @alinedaka !!! Let’s do it! :heart: :cherries: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is another Super Hero, from the story book “A Pequena Keruaka (Little Keruaka) - stories of a little Ycamiaba”, which I am developing with primontania.near (Pri Montania). Keruaka Ycamiaba is the granddaughter of a Brazilian Owl and daughter of an Ocelot.

Here I present Keruaka’s family, through the watercolor and point of view of Pri Montania.

The Mother

The Grandmother

Ayra, the Spotted Jaguar Auntie

Jacyara, the Moon Auntie

Keruaka’s amulet - O Muiraquitã

Keruaka and the Owl

The story book is in development and it will be very beautiful to share our characters little by little.

10 Likes

“my mama - superhero”
by view of 5yo son of mine :blush:

working process:

johanga.near

8 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We’re conquering the world full of positivity and Women empowerment!:bangbang::sparkles:

Araya- the Goddesses of the future she can see your path can tell you what’s happening in the future so that you can take a glimpse and think on what is present.

louietism.near

5 Likes

SuperMom
This hero has the power to do things all at once. With the use of her super power and equipment she was able to do so many things.

6 Likes

pra essa bounty não é necessário postar no insta nem no twitter, certo?

Olá Super heroínas,

Vou deixar 3 opções aqui pra vcs escolherem

bjs

3 Likes

Olá, querida!

Não é necessário não, mas se as tuas cartas forem escolhidas, é possível que sejam postadas nas redes da INA. :slight_smile:

Beijinhos,
Belén

1 Like

Hi there!

Here goes my work.

Title: Criativa (Creative)
Technique: pencil, gouache and collage on paper
Size: 18cm x 25cm

As the title suggests, her superpower is creativity, namely, the ability to connect ideas in an innovative way.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:
Belén

6 Likes

Here is my Art work represent for a “We are a super Heroes”
Creator : @Jami2017
My Art work name “DYNAMIC WOMEN”

An Art Piece which i created with the ideas and creativity, women is strong and powerfull, ofcourse we have more specific talent that we can’t see. But if we open our mind and inteligence thought , we will be invincible.

As i believe, we are the superheroes in our self. We just need to learn how to stand and used this precious gift hidden in your body.

My near wallet

jami2017.near

6 Likes

Hello, dear Super heroes! I live in India and My artwork is dedicated to the Power of the Indian Goddess Kali, which awakens in every woman from time to time. And then we call this force - Kali Power. Kali is the Goddess Mother, caring and protecting her children from evil forces. Destroying demons and all manifestations of evil. This card is an image of a Woman - Kali - in the Cyber Post-apocalyptic space of today of our time, on the defence of love, goodness and justice, backed by millions of gods and fighters of light. I think it’s the normal honest pathos for Superheroes.

manumission.near

9 Likes

Women are capable of doing hard jobs just like men. This hero has the power of strength.

krizzy.near

6 Likes

Women have various characteristics that I think make them powerful. I’ve created two pieces that shows that characteristics of women. One is confident and the other one is optimism.

Confidence. As I think, a women with great confidence is powerful enough to do things even if it is not her expertise. She can do things just with her confidence. And I think, that what makes a women a super hero.

Optimism. Women are optimistic. They can do uplift other’s feelings just with them being optimistic of some things. Being able to do that is a power. And that what makes us a women powerful. We can do things. We can do everything.

Wallet ID: maryrazel.near

4 Likes

Do we need more female superheros? For sure. Representation is essential in all forms, shapes and races. It’s nice when a character looks like me, or has similar problems. Women have been the survivors of all the conflicts during history, giving love and fighting for a fairer world. That’s our battle and it should be recognised.

WALLET ID: Soyvariopinta

5 Likes

This is my entry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As a mother, you can achieve anything. You can work all day while selling online and working on the NFT project as a multitasking mother, then come home and clean, cook, and care for her child. Nothing compares to a mother’s love for her kid; all you do is for your child and family’s sake. In terms of affection and money, you have everything your child deserves. The strength of a mother is also unquantifiable. When a mother is upset, she may cry, but when she looks at her child, she may smile as if nothing is wrong. Every mother’s strength is her child. :heart:

vanengs.near

7 Likes

Uterus and tomb.

She moves your inner waters and helps you express your deepest emotions.
Her super power is to help you put your soul into action.

Acrylic on Canson paper

Beluespina.near

7 Likes

that’s great! so glad you got inspired!!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Today is the last day for submissions and things are looking great! Some of you that submitted did not follow the guidelines for the correct size though. Because of the limitations of Paras we need you to correct your submissions. You have a chance to correct this in the next few days if you have already submitted. If not, we will end up not being able to accept it. The image should be in portrait mode with the ratio being 64:89. This means that the image has to be 64x89 or 128x178 or 192x267 and so on (if you take your image and divide the short side by 64 and the long side by 89 you will get the idea). It doesn’t matter if that size is in inches pixels or cm, as long as the ratio is correct. And of course the maximum file size is 30mb. Thanks to everyone who submitted! As soon as we get the aspect ratio sorted out we will put them up to be voted on. If you haven’t joined the INA DAO in Astro, please do so soon, so you can vote. The instructions are in pinned messages #3 in the telegram group.

Can you all also write what super power your super hero has!! Thank you.

Here is another example using @luluca_l work - her images are 1920 x 2880 - the correct aspect ratio would be 1920 x 2670

If you need help figuring out the correct ratio, please do not hesitate to DM me.

For an example of a correct aspect ratio, check out the size of @maryrazel.near above.

2 Likes

Hey hey! Here’s my submission :slight_smile:

I chose the superpower: caring. You can find her caring for and supporting multiple worlds around her - not only her own - in what seems like a relaxed and controlled juggle.

Title: Balancing worlds
Made with watercolor and india ink pens.

2 Likes