[PROPOSAL] Onboarding of artists in Arroz Estúdios

Onboarding of 10 international artists to collaborate and create a joined exhibition

Project members:
*Jo Kalagary (favelanftarte.near)

I’m proposing to create engagement through events related to NFT’s Crypto Art, in partnership with Arroz Estúdios.
We will start with the exhibition on 26/6/2021 where I have invited 10 international artist from Brazil and Portugal, to collaborate with each other while in order to realize the first joint exhibition of NFT’s.

I will onboard all 10 artists, explain the Near ecosystem and integrate them into the crypto art universe.

I am also planning a second exhibition, including more artists from diverse backgrounds, which will focus on promoting the NFT project and the artists.

I am therefore asking for 30N from the arroz criativo dao in order to onboard all the 10 artists.

3 Likes

Nice one, go for it!

Please use this forum link for your payout proposal to the arroz criativo dao :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kalagary Please add the 10 created wallets here in the comments :slight_smile:

2 Likes

muleca13.near
anapaulamiranda.near
artjairtomazjr.near
kinnwande.near
annamenezes.near
agoago.near
bluetapemedia.near
landaramarcele.near
acarterista.near
I´ve one more to make

2 Likes

funkeiro.near
done all 10 artists that well be at the exibhition nft with me

2 Likes

Hello everbody the project created by me within the artist residency Arroz Estudios Mint NFT art @favelalx, ​​is in the final stages, after some unforeseen events in the assembly of the exhibition, it is already possible to find some material in our mint base nft shop https://www.instagram.com/favelalx/
you can also see or mint base account direct here favelalx.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store

I’m still creating a mint base with the works submitted by invited artists to participate in my project
It´s important to point that 2 artists didnt arrive till here, one becouse could not delivery the work on time and the second dicede tht she do not feet on the project, becouse of way it was organised.
I had the physical & mental support of an artist friend of mine, who was already included in the Near system with a portfolio and who is also part of the FavelaLx project
@muleca13
muleca13.near
She would love to have a mint shop also, and I would love to help this group of artist to get there shop also
anapaulamiranda.near
artjairtomazjr.near
kinnwande.near
annamenezes.near
bluetapemedia.near
landaramarcele.near
funkeiro.near
Just to remember that all of them deserve a mint shop for the great colab that we´re doing.
The payment of performers in Near for the pride was executed as promised in the project.
Also I want to remember that bluetapemedia.near @bluetape.media were responsible for creating several promotional videos for the event that we use at the instagram/facebook page of the project @favelalx they wil also make my end video of the project that isn´t done yet.
Remembering that I am nearing the end of the exhibition and I wish that everyone had a pleasant experience with my brief stay at Arroz estudios

1 Like

Ahhhh Also tall onboarding collaborators were paid in crypto near

Here just a gif to show some work that I´ll do with some visitors at the exibition, to use there image I inveted them to create a Near Wallet and then recive the royalties.

1 Like

1 Like