Project Name: Implementing NEAR in Arroz Estúdios
Project Status: [In Progress]
Project Accounting: current account balance 225.10 N
Updated Project Timeline:
We are now fully hands on in the onboarding process of the association. The work will continue in the next months, therefore the process will still be ongoing.
1 physical onboarding workshop in Arroz Estúdios 12 pax
1 digital onboarding workshop 6 pax
Creation of the Arroz mintbase store
17 wallet creations
Onboarding of the full team lead
3 completed bounties
Successful funding of
28 active members in the TG group
Working on a payment app with the INC4 Guild
Considering that we already have a strong physical community, a practical example for the use of near on site will help a lot for the onboarding process. We are looking forward getting an app that will allow everyone to pay pizza & drinks in the studios wirth their NEAR.
We already tested it during our FavelaLX Pride event, where beers have been paid with N, which has beeen a great success.
Generally speaking, the more practical we can get with the use of NEAR, the easier it will be implemented in the Arroz community.
- Community management on site through an “onboarder” once per week in the studios
- Bi-weekly workshops (including topics like creating funding proposals, music & NFTs in general, use cases, future job opportunities, minting)
- Payout of volunteer hours for all association members from July on
- Introducing NEAR drop & onboarding stand for specific events
- Explaining funding mechanisms & options to residents to receive proposals to our dao
I will update this post within the next days once all the missing tasks have been concluded