[APPROVED] NEAR «» Arroz Estudios & FavelaLx Pride Event

Creation of a fund to support local artists that will perform at Arroz Pride (26/6/2021) and stimulating the visitor to interact with Near Wallet offering them coins to use during the event.

We´ll have an onboarding station inside the exhibition, offering way to consume with it. We also want to create a NEAR contribution fund for artists which will amount to 10N (approx 20% of their full FIAT fee).

*Support inside the exhibition, with onboarding station and the immediate uses cases to use the token including buy true the favelanftarte.near store and donations to artists as well buying beer with near.

Project members:

*Jo Kalagary (favelanftarte.near)
*JulianaM (jmm.near)
*StevenR (stevenrice.near)

Summary:

We intend to create a found to provide support for locals artists, creatives of all kinds that will include art market, talks about contemporary social issues, talks about blockchain integration, concerts, poetry slams, bar and NFTs Fashion show.

We are asking for a total of 240N for the following

• 1.5N to transfer to each wallet during onboarding = 60N

Operational costs

• 3 collaborators to facilitate the onboarding and sales for one day by 8 hours = 120N
  • 6 performers 10 = 60N
8 Likes

That’ll be a awesome & colourful event!
Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

@kalagary Happy to approve the project, you’re good to go to send your proposal to the arroz criativo Dao :rocket:

https://old.sputnik.fund/#/arrozcriativo.sputnikdao.near

Please use this forum link to add it to the proposal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@tabear I would like to immensely thank you for your willingness to collaborate with my often slow processes. Anyway, I want to be able to collaborate more with this family Arroz

2 Likes

@kalagary Nooo worries, we’re all learning! Happy I was able to help & looking very much forward to that event! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kalagary Please add a little report of the event ( the list of all the created wallets during the event, N bar intake etc.) & feel free to also add some photos from the event itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

The event It was beautiful, all the artists performed they also get 25% of they payment in Near. , however my exhibition was not complete at the opening day Because there were missing 2 pens drives to upload the artistic presentations in which it is still incomplete.
There we have 2 of 3 performers that I was at the pride

and me doing the project introduction to the public

About my artistic resident experience at Arroz I would love to make another report.
Thanks
Some more pics from the Arroz Pride w/ FavelaLx

m

2 Likes

Wallets created during the event:

tida.near
xinha.near
findico.near
nahia.near
scarlathlouyse.near
clarotajoaquina.near
amandix.near