Hello everyone. We modified this proposal to fit all the feedbacks until now. ( 17:48 brt nov 09 )
Here comes November, and as it seems to be a central part of the DAO, onboarding is complex. And it demands a simple and quick solution as we grow every week. We´re admitting almost 1 person a day with different timing, language and needs.
- People onboard from everywhere at any time.
- There’s a huge gap of knowledge for every person we onboard. Some can’t understand how to install telegram, many can’t speak english, some artists are pretty old or don’t even know about crypto or NFTs, some have financial limitations, many of them can’t be available when we are, some don’t know what near is, almost no one understand DAO, people came from different blockchains, there’s a huge difference btw everyone, and we want to onboard all of them and make them comfortable enough to stay.
- So there’s a huge demand for time and people on the onboarding process.
- All the materials available are scattered around the web with different information for different crowds and are not so easy to find either.
- Mostly in English and not much in Portuguese.
All of these make onboarding a big headache. As the scale of it grows we end up with an even bigger headache.
Create a material to onboard newcomers with a click and enable them to have a 24h a day onboard system with no need for human resources that covers all the basics so anyone that uses this material would be able to handle this process on its own. It will be open source and available to the community for free.
This material should be available as an open source format so anyone can customize it with his or her personal touch.
It needs to cover all the basics. Everyone needs to understand about web3, blockchain, tokens, tokenconomy, near, create a near wallet, understand how the near ecosystem works, what’s a guild, a DAO, how the forum works, transparency, how to behave and give constructive feedbacks, what’s refinance, stake, what is NFT, what it is to be an NFT artist, a collector, the marketplaces, mint, list, the social medias, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Link Hubs, Marketing, Sales Strategy, Online Tools, Financial Advices, 50/50 DAOs split, and what partners each DAOs got.
It needs to be in a downloadable format with easy access at a click.
It will be English and Brazilian Portuguese.
It needs to stand for the same quality as the near official material requires.
It should be able to be splitted in different files, divided by categories.
It needs to be easy to communicate with a visual language focused on THE CLAN target crowd.
It should also be built at an online platform like Medium.
As we need to build this material as soon as possible and it will be a community work, we will create working system to select a major designer that will be responsible for the project and a bounty to look for supporters from the community to work together as a team. We aim to work with the Onboarding DAO, so they will participate as we develop the material, so it will be more accurated as a default onboarding customizable material.
Major Designer = 250usd
Community helpers = 200usd to be distribute related to the contribution
We have a new major designer join our DAO and council, with multiple degress, he will be responsible for this project as the team leader, to delivery the default material and solve the problem.
The Clan DAO Councils: