[proposal] near trek initiative for young fresh dao

Hello and greetings to the Young Fresh DAO

I am Lilian a creative consultant onboarded on the created by chaos conclave. I am new and am ready to contribute my knowledge of web 3 to the NEAR Mission.

I recommend a proposal to do a physical trek within my city and engage people on the education of crypto currencies and the use cases of blockchains as a solution to problems of accountability and transparency in society.

I know so much about blockchains and its terminologies and can explain it to a little child. I know and can explain consensus mechanisms, nodes, miners, validators. blocks, etc with the simplest analogies for easy understanding by the audience. My experience as a marketer would come in very handy in the delivery of this project. I would use subtle psychological techniques to engage these roadside individual to educate them about crypto with the NEAR Blockchain as a use case

The primary goal of this initiative is to have a conversation with individuals, educating them about blockchains instantaneously through an interview style of dialogue while also enumerating the positive social implications of its admininstrative architecture in real life use cases. The sequence is of as follows

1. Ask them if they know anything about crypto or blockchains
  2. If they do then what has been their experience so far
  3. Educate them about the benefits of crypto
  4. Echo the parralelism of Blockchains in decentralization as a progressive social governance architecture that makes sure of complete social inclusion
  5. present the NEAR Blockchain as an example of a great blockchain with speed and affordability

i am willing to talk to a total of 30 people while hoping i will be able to onboard at least 10-13 of them or more if applicable. This trek and would span 6 days as i intend to approach 5 people per day

Budget

Logistics (Transport and Feeding) Amount = $30
. To visit 2 major cities with high human traffic for extended reach of 6 people per day
. To Take photographs of various locations of each part of the city

KPI: To engage a minimum of 3 people per each location in a crypto conversation

Advertising and print Media (Flyers and Shirt) = $30
. To print simple NEAR inscription containing gov.near.org and wallet.near.org captions
. To print a NEAR shirt with a unique graphic design and logo
. To print flyers that contain a particular Dapp that is giving rewards per usage within NEAR

KPI: to distribute these flyers to individuals who show thirst for more knowledge and the benefit therein after being onboarded and using a Dapp. Flyers would contain simple guides to where knowledge is accessible for the prospect’s interest and also

Customer Engagement ( 10)
. To entertain prospects who show enthusiasm with NEAR knowledge received with snacks and beverages

KPI: To use resources available to onboard a minimum of 2 people each day

Bounty (30)

I am very pumped to show the young fresh DAO DAO the results of my diligence with this initiative. Thank you

1 Like