[Closed] near trek and street one-one-one awareness/onboarding

Hello Marketing DAO

Its me John and am back from my suspension. In a bid to to rebuidl trust once more within the ecosystem i am appealing to the marketing dao to support me in good faith in my bid for redemption.

I plan to do a physical trek within the city of Lagos and engage people on the education of crypto currecncies and the use cases of blockchains as a solution to problems of accountability and transparency in society.

I am well versed in the knowledge of blockchains and its terminologies and can explain it to a 5 year old and can conveniently convey the understanding of POW, POS, consensus mechanisms, nodes, miners, validators. blocks, decentralization, trustless, algorithms etc with the simplest analogies.

The goal of this initiative is to have a conversation with individuals, educating them about blockchains while giving them online references for further reading and research and then pitch the exponential growth of the NEAR blockchain and token to them which leads to onboarding.

i am willing to talk to a total of 70 people while hoping i will be able to onboard at least 20-25 of them or more if applicable. This trek would span 7 days as i intend to approach 10 people per day

Budget
Feeding: $20

NEAR logo inscribed shirt: $20

Pair of durable construction type shoes for trek(fairly used): $30

TOTAL: $70

I am very pumped to show the marketing DAO the results of my diligence with this initiative. Thank you

The END is NEAR

Hey John,

You’re unable to apply for funding from the NEAR Foundation. This proposal is closed.

2 Likes