Regional Community Working Group DAO Council Member Self-Nomination Process.
- Hello everyone, I’m Johanga, have been a member of the NEAR Community since October 2021.
Education: Bachelor of Media and Communication; Master of Visual and Cultural Studies (European Humanities University, Lithuania); Curator of Cultural Projects (European Cultural Foundation). I have over 15 years of experience in producing cultural projects, project management, community building, PR, and social media marketing. Founder Lead and Council member of goa-dao on NEAR since November 2021, actively and successfully proposed and reported to the Marketing and Creatives Verticals for six months. My responsibilities included onboarding creative projects and individuals, exploring dApps on the NEAR Protocol, organizing weekly meetups and monthly contests, creating guides, curating individuals and projects, and managing social media. I have also been the Aurora Community Coordinator for the past year. Have experience with engagement platforms such as Zealy, Galxe, Layer3, QuestN, TaskOn, and Midle, and have strong connections with major Ecosystem developments.
Project Management, Community Building, Team Leading, Multi-tasking, Social Media Marketing, IRL-events.
- How are you involved with NEAR and the overall blockchain ecosystem.
I have over 300 connections with Ecosystem dApps and projects, as an Aurora Community core member. I’m a product manager for Aurora community mini-games(Wordle, 2048) and the auroraplay.app portal, Community dashboard https://auroradao.club/, and serve as a grants committee member.
- Which communities do you represent.
Aurora Regional communities, South America region
- Why are you a good candidate.
With 2 years of experience in NEAR and Aurora Ecosystems, I have established strong connections with projects and possess a good understanding of regional communities. I have an impartial approach when reviewing community proposals and reports, building community budgets, and distributing community funds. Furthermore, I have extensive knowledge of creating community guidelines that align with the overall Ecosystem strategy.
- Why should people vote for you.
I’m not a part of any NEAR Regional Community Working Group as a member or leader, and I have no personal interest in any specific group. However, I am deeply involved in ecosystem growth and development, and have a purpose to bring my experience and knowledge of community building to contribute effectively.
- Goals and Objectives for regional communities.
- Increase on-chain activities and developments
- Focus on results, set up reachable KPIs and meaningful metrics
- Enhance community engagement in ecosystem growth by creating useful media content and events
- Let us know any expectations regarding your time commitment and compensation.
I can commit to working at least 20-30 hours a week, and my payment expectations align with NDC standards.
- Kindly disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
I’m a team member of Aurora Labs.