Poker has over 400 Million players globally, What about a poker gamefi?

Most of the gamefi is not focus on fun to play but focused on if it is a good investment. i was trying to find a game that is easy to play but also can insect some rules to make it as a good investment.

According to the WPT: With more than 60 million poker players in the United States and more than 100 million worldwide, more people play poker than play golf, billiards, or tennis. i will say that poker is a good thing to start. Well-known/ Easy to learn / free leave and rejoin

2 Likes

On-chain poker? I’ve not done the research but I imagine this wouldn’t be too difficult to create! Maybe Human Guild already has something in the works?

1 Like

Very well, developers on NEAR might be developing such games in future :wink:

I used to play video games for a lot of time. As a teenager, I thought it was the greatest invention that man had ever made. But as I grew older, I found video games to be less appealing. Because playing board games with others was more enjoyable, I started to like them more. We started seeing one other less frequently once covid-19 entered the world. So I play https://online-solitaire.com/freecell in my spare time. An engaging game that fosters critical thinking.