[open bounty]: pet and wildlife

Feel free to hop on the challenge, no deadline yet. Kindly join our telegram channel Telegram: Join Group Chat

Hello guys! I would like to participate in this reward… Could you add me to the gallery?

johnfaus.near

Thank you very much!

hello can you add mee
ill join the event too . thank you

hello please add me on tg and store .
artaddicted.near
thank you so much

1 Like

Hi, guys!
I thought the bounty idea was pretty cool!! I’m sending my contribution:

My wallet: johnfaus.near

hello please add me on tg and store . i would like to participate .
artaddicted.near
thank you so much

2 Likes

Hello friend!
I believe that to be added you would need to request within the telegram group. At least that’s how they added me to the store.

Hope this helps!

Hugs!

1 Like

Posted in the telegram chat too https://twitter.com/pixiesnakes/status/1533624742518763520?s=21&t=bPKRXnmPOM4ClfEJD5GfmA

1 Like

Hello fam, when is the deadline of this bounty? Will you still accept new entry?

1 Like

You can still participate…It closes o the next 5hours

1 Like

Your home will be always be filled with love, laughter, friendship if you have a cat. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here is my entry. Could you please add me as minter in your mintbase store. Thank you.

Here is my Id: cjaneartz.near

1 Like

Thank you all for the amazing entries! We are happy to have you support this great initiative of pet rescue. Please feel free to always mint in our store.

Kindly note that 40% of the revenue from the Nft sales will be donated to pet & wildlife rescue across the globe, while 60% goes to the creator of this NFT.

The winner of this bounty is @soty who had the highest engagement on twitter .

The following contestants were selected to compete in the final phase of the competition based on their engagement & the council’s decision

1. @pootlongto11 Link on Twitter

2. @kodandi (Link in Twitter)

3. @Cedieee (Link on Twitter)

4. @pinkalsky ( link on Twitter)

5. @Stelcy_Chelsey ( Link on Twitter

6. @html1704 ( Link on Twitter

Please kindly join our telegram channel for more update! Telegram: Join Group Chat

More bounty coming soon!
Thanks once again!

8 Likes

May I know until when is the deadline plss​:relaxed:

The bounty is closed already. The winner @soty can request for the prize while the 7 contestants selected will have to compete for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd position

1 Like

My bad​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, what I mean is until when they will compete for the 3 position Sir​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winner @soty, you did greatly :ok_hand:.

I also wanna congratulate the 7 finalists and wish you guys a good luck.

3 Likes

Thanks to the wildlife team, it’s a rare privilege.
Thanks to the entire community for your support, and to my mates in the contest I wish you all success.

Thanks everyone :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you all for your amazing entries! The winners for the final contest is as follows

1. @cedrick.near - 40 votes; 2nd place - $100

2. @pootlongto11 - 30 votes; 3rd place - $50

3. @Stelcy_Chelsey - 23 votes; 4th place -$30

4. @html1704 - 7 votes

5. @kodandi - nil

6. @pinkalsky -nil

Kindly request your payout in our Astrodao

All entries minted in our store was amazing! Thanks for supporting our loved ones with your NFTs.

4 Likes

Woaahhh​:sparkles::sparkles: unexpected :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face: thank you Near X art Dao fam​:sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, and congratulations to all the winners :sparkles::tada:

1 Like