[open bounty]: pet and wildlife

Thanks! You have been added to the store… pls kindly make this post again on Twitter with the mintbase link. Also tag @nearxart on Twitter

Alright thanks.
Will do so

I have made a request to be added to the store but no response for hours.
Still waiting!

Sorry about that, we probably did not receive your message.Kindly send your entry to our Telegram channel so you can be added as a minter
Thank you for your interest!

My entry

sooty.near

10 Likes

Hello can you add me on your syore plss. cedieee.near , ,thank you​:sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Yes sure …kindly join our telegram

1 Like

Question , may i know until when is this bounty ? I want to join but i couldnt msgs in telegram group due to my accnt was still suspended to chat in dffirent group.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your interest.
The bounty is still very much open. Can you send your telegram username so I could add you?

Hey, here is my entry. Could you also add me as a minter in the store? stunter31.near

1 Like

Thanks @Supercoolkay , my TG account was @Jami2017. Thank you.

Hey, here is my entry. Could you also add me as a minter in the store? Wallet: stunter31.near

1 Like

This is my Entry in bounty of “Pet and Wildlife”
My pet name : Vanilla

He’s a male rabbit my lovely pet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He was with me when he was a baby until grow. He used to be messy sometimes but sweet. I used Art Entry as im inspired bringing him into my world.
I love him when i first saw him in the pet shop. :hugs:

Hopes you like it. :hugs::blush:
Thanks for this wonderfull bounty @Bimpsyy

Posted in twitter

jami2017.near

Heyy everyone :relaxed::sparkles: check this painting out​:fire::wilted_flower:btw. This is my entry for this bounty :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

Hello guys, here’s my entry

stellcy.near

6 Likes
2 Likes

Hello, please add my wallet: marisacrini.nea :heart:

1 Like

What is the deadline for postage?
Could you add me to the store?

dazo.near

2 Likes

Hi …Please could you kindly share your entry on our telegram channel…so we can add you as a minter Telegram: Join Group Chat