[Open bounty] Pet and wildlife 2.0

This bounty is open to all creatives (musicians, visual artists, animators, photographer, producer, etc)

Make an NFT that represents pet and wildlife. It could either be a drawing, a music, a sound, a photograph, an icon, which portrays our loved ones in the most appealing way!

Prizes:
1st position: $150
2nd position: $100
3rd position: $50
4th position: $30

Guideline:

1. Mint your NFT in the “pet and wildlife store” on mintbase

2. Post your entry on Twitter with the hashtag #nearxart, tag @nearxart and any prospective nft collector/ buyer to support pet & wildlife via your nft.

3. Try to drive sales to your nft with nice descriptions and shares.

4. Nft should not be listed below 5Near.

5. Urge your supports to engagement with your tweet and follow @nearxart.

If you are not a minter in the Pet and wildlife store, kindly join our telegram channel here , send your entry and wallet address to be added as a minter.

Follow us on Twitter

Tips
Some winners will be selected based on sales from the NFT, highest engagement and councils decision.

Goodluck!!

8 Likes

Add me in your store…
styleherbalist.near

2 Likes

When is the deadline for this bounty

3 Likes

Hi! Please add me in your store…
karipontes.near

2 Likes

There’s no deadline yet, but the earlier the better

2 Likes

yes, for sure. Kindly send your entry to our telegram group. Just to be sure of the quality of works listed in our store :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello please add me as a minter on your store please :fire::fire:, wallet is jamilaa.near thank you​:wilted_flower:

2 Likes

yes, for sure. Kindly send your entry to our telegram group. Just to be sure of the quality of works listed in our store :upside_down_face:

:heart_eyes:

I will catch up in your bounty :hugs:

2 Likes

that’s amazing, I’m going to sign up, I’ll send my wallet in your telegram :heart_eyes: :hugs: :art: iagods.near

1 Like

kennethjay.near

11 Likes

Hi! I have too much groups on telegram …this is my profile https://www.mintbase.io/human/karipontes.near?tab=minted&page=0

Hey friends, here is my girl, Mint.

stunter31.near

1 Like

Please add me in your store pallojnr.near

2 Likes

Join us on telegram here

Yes! Pls share your entry to us on telegram ; just to be sure or what’s going in the store! :relieved:

1 Like

I’ll do just that. Thanks for the opportunity

1 Like

Heyy Fam​:sparkles::sparkles: check this out​:evergreen_tree:, I thought I won’t join this bounty but someone courage’s me so here I am​:sparkles:

cedieee.near

2 Likes

Heyy Fam​:wilted_flower: here’s my entry check it out on mintbase and twitter :grin::fire::sparkles:

jamilaa.near

2 Likes