One week NEAR moderator immersion (Andrés Benzo)

First of all, i started my 1 week immersion the 1st of July, during this week i learned a lot about moderating, and how to give the costumers the best service possible. I covered mainly discord and telegram chats during 10 days, most of them i was fully available but when i could not be full time into the chats, i tried to participate as much as possible. In the following text i will specify what i did during the immersion:

The channels where i was more present were discord and telegram, felt really comfortable with this two communities and the people who chat in there are incredible, they ask a lot of questions regarding to NEAR protocol, staking, NFT´s, townhalls, i found them extremely interested in what NEAR actually is, and i think that building a strong community is essential for a project to grow, and NEAR sure has one! I answered a lot of questions and doubts, i always tried to solve every problem by myself, but in some cases i asked for help in the Immersion telegram group. I found that in every channel we had scammers, it is a big issue currently so i took the job to ban them and advertise all the community about it. This NEAR moderation experience is priceless for me, i learned a lot while i was really enjoying what i was doing, and also felt extremely comfortable with the NEAR moderation team, you guys are great! What i found the most effective was gathering all the useful links in order to give lightspeed answers to people, and i think that answering people ASAP, is what makes them to really believe in the NEAR support team.

According to what i am planning for the next month:

I´ll continue to support channels as i have been doing for this week, i think that my impact has been great so i am planning to stay with this rythm.

I strongly believe that NEAR´s future is brilliant, it is reaching more and more people every day so my main plan is to make the protocol even more famous, is to create an Official NEAR telegram group for the spanish community. As you may know i am from Argentina, and i am really into latin american crypto community, and pretty much nobody really knows about this amazing project, NEAR have potential and i want to spread it among the spanish-talking community. That´s my big plan!

In conclusion, i would like to say thanks to the whole NEAR staff, you guys are amazing i felt really comfortable, i hope to work for a long time with you all!

Andrés.
“Benz_Near”

7 Likes

Thanks Andres! Your valuable contribution is noticeable. We’d love to involve the Spanish-speaking community even more. Share with us your plans and let’s know how can we best support you!

2 Likes