7 days immersion in NEAR as a Moderator

Well, I have started my immersion as a Moderator on July 2 and it was quite a great experience.

During my 7 days of immersion I had a very helpful and respectful team with my colleagues so it helped me enjoy even more the immersion. I also improved my own skills as a Moderator and all the knowledges I already acquired about NEAR Protocol. But I mostly worked on Discord, Reddit and Telegram. Helping people to get through their issues was beyond fulfilling because not only I had the opportunity to help people but it also helped me learn more about NEAR.

As a Community Moderator, I think I made some impact because I helped people with their issues and lead them to the correct groups and links to help them learn more about staking, wallets and Okcoin, as these were the main and common issues I had to help people with.

My goals for the first official month would be keep helping people through their issues and needs while focusing a bit more on the Forum chanel and add more topics.

5 Likes

Thank you Rindra! We value the time and effort you have invested in helping users find their way and address their questions and issues. Every contribution will make the ecosystem where people feel they belong.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the fact that you took time to read and to value my work.