[On hold] OPS Team is hiring

Hello Shine, I wanted to express my keen interest in the job opportunity. I believe my skills and experience align well with the position, and I am eager to contribute positively to your team. Looking forward to discussing further. Best regards.

1 Like

Hello Sine, I am agent54, I am active participant in NEAR community since long, I would like to apply for project coordinator as I read your all requirements for this position, and I am a professional writer and have experience of 3 years, and an Implacable command to translate any complex document into easy and underatable language, and the extra benifit is that I am possessive for time limit. If you want to watch any of my written example the you can freely contact me than here I am attaching address ensue:-

Telegram :- @agent5436
X :- PatoliyaSmit241
smitpatoliya537@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi
I’m working with manuals, guides, other documentation in aviation industry at my primary job.
Unfortunately, I don’t have experience in any other crypto projects but I have almost 8 years in manufacturing management, organizational processes for teams with 10-40 attendees, establishing projects from nothing to workable enviroment.

1 Like

Hello Community,

We always try to do more with less, at the moment we reevalute scope of work and responsibilities, so we put temporary opened positions on hold.

Hello Near Community and OPS Team Members!

I would like to offer my candidacy for Technical Project Coordinator!

About myself:
I have been in the Near Protocol ecosystem about 3 years, and am an active member of the community, so I am very familiar with the Near and Aurora ecosystem and the projects in it.

I am well acquainted with the NDC and the principle of its work, because I participated in the dissemination of information about the NDC Elections and Different Communitiy Voting, and was also a candidate in the Elections for the position of СoA.

Experience in the Ecosystem:
I was a member of Near Degens 2.0 until it closed, where I was involved in creating and sharing content about projects and news in the Near and Aurora ecosystem on Twitter and Reddit. And also wrote articles about projects and events in the ecosystem.

I was also one of the creators and team members of Near Explorer until it closed. Where I wrote articles about Near and Aurora projects. Wrote 60+ informative articles and guides about various projects based on its documentation (white papers), clearly conveyed information to users.

You can check out my works here.

At the moment, I am a member of Degen DAO, where I am engaged in the dissemination of information about projects and news of the Near and Aurora ecosystem, and user engagement.

I am also an SMM manager at Gaming DAO, where I manage and develop Social Networks of Gaming DAO.

Why do I consider myself a good candidate?

• I am well acquainted with the Near Protocol ecosystem and NDC.
  • I can and well analyze difficult to perceive and new information
  • I have a lot of experience in working with various types of text, since I was engaged in writing articles mainly based on white papers of projects
  • I have the ability to briefly and clearly present important information, based on my experience working on Twitter, Reddit and writing articles.
1 Like