• KYC Solution for Payments
  • Update the election procedure
  • Development a dashboard for tracking ecosystem metrics
  • Updating of Governance Framework
  • Upgrade of Astra++

The current team:

Ops Lead - Alex Botezatu
Product Lead - Dan Polyakov
Tech Lead - Robert Zaremba (robert.near)
Product Manager - Zarmade (jlw.near)
Frontend Lead - Andrii (rubycop.near)
Frontend Developer - Megha (megha19.near)
SC Developer - Stas (strachu.near)

We are going to open 5 positions:

1. KYC manager
    KYC manager will establish and manage a robust KYC solution for payments, ensure compliance with legal requirements, and integrate seamlessly with NDC (Near Digital Collective) tooling.
    Near Digital Collective KYC Solution for Payments lead reports directly to the Ops Lead.

2. Frontend developer (react.js + BOS)
    FD will work closely with Frontend Lead (Andrii) on a dashboard for tracking ecosystem metrics.
    Engineer with 3+ year experience in front end development and experience in building widgets on NEAR BOS. You are strong React.js front-end developer with understanding of component based code structure and writing code using React best practices. Would be nice to have experience in building BOS components.

3. SC developer (Rust)
    SCD will work closely with Product Lead (Dan) on implementing new Smart Contracts (SC) and updating current ones for voting and governance framework.
    Engineer with 5+ year experience in software development and 3+ year in writing smart contracts on NEAR. You have experience to build architecture and organize code from scratch. Solid understand of Rust lang. Writing robust smart contract code and cover it with tests.

4. Project Manager (PM)
    Develop comprehensive project plans, timelines, and resource requirements.
    Collaborate with product lead to define project scope, objectives and deliverables.
    Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
    Allocate resources effectively to ensure project goals are met.
    Coordinate with team members and product lead to secure necessary resources.

5. QA
    Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases to verify the functionality, usability, and performance of software applications. Perform manual testing to identify defects, inconsistencies, and usability issues in the web application. Manage bugs registry in github. Execute regression testing.
    Monitor and manage the performance of project team members.

6. [NEW] Senior Rust developer
    Senior Rust Developer will work closely with Product Lead (Dan) on implementing Election framework and general architecture design enhancing general Rust and privacy solutions expertise.

Engineer with 5+ year experience in software development on Rust. You have experience to build complex architecture with on-chain and off-chain components including complex privacy and zero-knowledge solutions.

You are welcome to apply for this vacancies (max 1 vacancy per person), pls attach your linkedin or cv and provide the way for contact you (you may share your personal contact info with me in private message, if you donā€™t want to make it publicly).

Deadline for applications: 16 January 2024
Deadline for a decision making: 20 January 2024

14 Likes

Hi guys, applying for the KYC Manager role.
TG: AndreasAltamirano
Resume sent via TG.

I believe Iā€™m the best candidate for the job because I managed NEAR Foundationā€™s KYC operations for 1.25 years. I developed our compliance program from scratch and ushered in a streamlined, automated, and robust system of checks, applicable to 100% of our outbound payments. With ~1,500 KYC profiles, payments and verifications reached new speeds and overall processing was reduced by more than 75% from where they started prior to me joining the Foundation. My work kept NEAR Foundation and the NEAR ecosystem safe, and I hope to continue this path forward with the ecosystem directly. My new contributions will be to strengthen our ecosystem and will reflect the goals of the community.

Thank you for your consideration!

9 Likes

Hello Team!

Applying for Frontend developer (react.js + BOS) role.

My name is Andrii and I have extensive experience in frontend development within the fintech industry. My expertise involves end-to-end development and deployment of fintech websites, focusing on user experience with tools like Next.js, React, and TypeScript. Iā€™ve also specialized in redesigning trading views and building user interfaces for various projects. My technical skills include proficiency in React, TypeScript, Redux, CSS, Ant Design, Material UI, React Hook Form, and React Query. I have also experience to build frontends for web3 projects.

Telegram: andrii_furmanets

Thank you for your consideration!

4 Likes

Hello team!
Applying for SC developer (Rust) role.

Iā€™m Volodymyr, bringing more than 15 years of in-depth experience in full-stack development. My career spans significant roles in both startup environments and large enterprise projects, with a focus on web2 technologies such as PHP, Python, NodeJS, Angular, and React, configuring server architectures, and expertise in AWS.

Three years ago I switched to web3, and work with Solidity, Hardhat, Rust and NEAR SDK. My technical skills extends beyond coding to encompass UI/UX design, handling high-load systems and team-lead experience. Leveraging these skills, we successfully developed ZomLand, one of the first games on the NEAR blockchain, along with several smaller projects. One such project, ChatMe, achieved the distinction of winning first prize at the NEAR Hackathon in 2022.

I am excited about the possibility of bringing my diverse skill set and rich experience to your team.

Linkedin: vlodkow
Telegram: vlodkow

Thank you for considering my application.

4 Likes

I can definitely vouch for Andreas to be a good fit for this role. Iā€™ve had the pleasure to closely work with him when it comes to devising processes for payouts from community events and campaigns and he has shown a pragmatic approach but never at the expense of cutting corners with compliance that would put any of the ecosystem stakeholders at risk.

My work kept NEAR Foundation and the NEAR ecosystem safe

This is indeed very true and should be the primary goal for whoever is taking on this responsibility for the NDC :v:

4 Likes

Iā€™ā€™m applying to the KYC role. Iā€™m a good fit for this role because I built and operated the KYC solution for GWG. And Iā€˜ve also built two other KYC solutions, including Fractal integrations.

6 Likes

I wish to express my interest in the Project Manager position at Near Digital Collective.

My professional journey over the past eight years has been marked by a series of successful automation projects in the banking, insurance, and healthcare sectors in India and Hong Kong. This diverse experience helps me gain a deep understanding of various business operations and find automation opportunities that streamline operations. During my tenure as Product Manager of three automation-centric blockchain products, I was able to leverage the same expertise successfully in Web3.

At Nearvese Labs, where I have been leading since March 2022, my team and I have been at the forefront of product development for the Near NFT ecosystem. Our applications have reached 5000 unique wallets and B2B products supported 35+ NFT & DeFi projects. I helped execute grant-funded projects across three blockchains, managing multiple Scrum teams simultaneously. Over the last six months, I have been a core contributor to the NFT Work Group, helping set up the NFT DAO, a grassroots DAO approved by the NDC.

With a comprehensive background in managing projects in multiple domains and a significant footprint in the Web3 space with Nearverse Labs and Near NFT WG, I am confident I would be a good fit for NDC. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to NDC.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tej-mirthinti-b2bb575a/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Punter_07
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @punter_nearverselabs

9 Likes

Hey, Iā€™d like to apply for the SC developer role.

Iā€™ve worked for NF over the past almost two years on the Education and Horizon teams.
Iā€™ve built the Horizon platform (including all the smart contracts, indexers, aggregators, backend and frontend code) and done work on the near-sdk-js as well.
Iā€™ve also created courses and ran the NCD course while there was an education team on NF.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petarvujović/
Telegram: petarvujovic

Resume.pdf (46.1 KB)

6 Likes

Hi,
I am applying for the Project Manager role. I am part of the founding team of Regen Network, having previously served in roles such as Director of Finance, Director of Business Development, and Director of Product/Ecosystem.

LinkedIn: sarahashleybaxendell
Twitter: erde_kette
Portfolio: artecologydesign dot com

Thank you, Sarah

3 Likes

Hello Folks!

Interested in Frontend developer (react.js + BOS) role as well as QA role.

I am confident that I might be a perfect fit for the above mentioned roles.

Below listed is a sneak peak at the hands on experience I have so far:

Frontend Developer - Freelancer at NEARVERSE LABS
ā€¢ Enhanced the frontend of Humans of Near application on chain using
TypeScript.
ā€¢ Worked with the NEAR BOS (Blockchain Operating System) ecosystem and
developed components for NEAR Protocol.
ā€¢ Integrated the frontend with smart contracts written in Rust.

ā€¢ Developed a single page application on chain for NFT Work Group using
TypeScript.

Software Development Engineer in Test(SDET) at COMVIVA
August 2022 -Present

ā€¢ Developed and merged over 100+ scripts for UI Automation using Cypress.
ā€¢ Achieved 95%+ test coverage through automated testing, reducing manual
effort and improving testing efficiency.
ā€¢ Performed Manual Testing by executing test cases for all modules before
creating automated scripts to validate testing procedures.
ā€¢ Performed Bug reviews, logged tickets, defect reporting and monitoring
through JIRA.

PERSONAL PROJECTS
1. DAAMAZON | Web3 based ecommerce website
Developed as a part of ETH-Global (FVM Space Wrap Hackathon).Used React as
frontend and Solidity for creating the Smart Contracts.
React.js , Hardhat , Solidity , Ethers.js
2. MS-WALLET3 | Crypto wallet
Developed a crypto wallet that enables users to send and receive payments anywhere
throughout the world.

React.js , Hardhat , Solidity , Ethers.js , Tailwind.css

Do feel free to drop by if you find my candidature fit for any of the above mentioned roles.

LikedIn: Saswat Marpureddy
Telegram: saswatmarpureddy

3 Likes

Hello
I am applying to the Frontend dev position.

I have 3+ years professional experience in frontend and full stack development using React.js, Next, Svelte, Sveltekit, HTML and CSS. I have built next generation web apps for a music NFT marketplace, and I have a valuable eye for UI/UX and design. Youā€™ll find me personable, ready to take on a challenge, and work well under pressure.

Telegram: Zacflynn
LinkedIn: zacflynn
GitHub: Zacharyflynn06

2 Likes

Hi NDC Team!

I am applying for the Project Manager role, I have attached my LinkedIn and contact details below, and of course will be happy to provide a resume if needed.

My time at Aurora Labs allowed me to manage crucial security projects, like smart contract audits and penetration testing. I ensured they were executed seamlessly by meticulously planning, allocating resources, and fostering teamwork. Notably, I successfully oversaw projects with a cumulative value of up to 2 million dollars, which allowed me to refine my project management, risk assessment, and communication skills. Iā€™m not just a project manager; Iā€™m a dedicated problem solver with a knack for innovation.

One of my standout achievements at Aurora Labs was my role in forging and managing strategic partnerships with renowned companies in the blockchain and cybersecurity sectors. I collaborated closely with companies such as Hacken, Sigma Prime, Halborn, AuditOne, Zokyo, Cobalt, and more. These partnerships involved critical security measures, smart contract development, and other key initiatives. Through these collaborations, I gained invaluable insights into the nuances of the blockchain and cybersecurity space and developed a deep understanding of the importance of fostering strong technical partnerships.

Furthermore, I played a pivotal role in facilitating cross-departmental collaboration, working closely with HR, Legal, Engineering, Finance, and Business Development teams. Building strong relationships with external vendors and partners was an integral part of my responsibilities. My experience at Aurora Labs has given me a deep understanding of the intricacies of managing partnerships and collaboration within the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.

In addition to my role as a Project Manager, I also had the privilege of serving as a Community Manager for Raiz Vertical Farms, a Refi project on the NEAR protocol. This experience provided me with the opportunity to establish valuable partnerships and expand my professional network. Moreover, I have held managerial positions in other industries, such as hospitality and retail, where I was responsible for staff onboarding and off-boarding processes. This diverse background has equipped me with a well-rounded skill set and a strong foundation in team and project management.

I believe that my unique combination of experiences, both in the blockchain industry and across various sectors, positions me as a strong candidate for the Project Manager role at NDC.

Thank you for considering my application. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experiences align with the needs of NDC in further detail.

You can reach me at :
TG - hippieontheblock

LinkedIn: /in/dora-kovacs-pm/

1 Like

Thank you @Sine for inviting me to the team.
The project is very inspiring: an opportunity to design and implement governance powers to the ecosystem.

However, Iā€™m not going to take the position. My time capacity is limited, and the offer is not competitive. Moreover, with the current circumstances and decision making process in NDC (eg: willingness to change various Governance Rules, without approval from the Voting Body) I donā€™t find it aligned with my personal goals.

If you will need my services, I am more than happy to offer case by case consulting or advisory.

All the best, and looking forward for the upcoming NDC improvements. NDC is special and needs lot of contributions. Keep going!

PS: adding below my thoughts for the next voting system.

NDC v2 Elections Proposal

My most recent contribution is developing a spec of how I would see the next Elections and Voting Body voting system: NDC Gov v2 - HackMD
Unfortunately, it was assessed as ā€œmisalignedā€ (various reasons: including proof of personhood (I Am Human), including DAOs, not including other paramters like number of transactionsā€¦).

Context: December 2022 - February 2023 I was the strongest proponent to have stake weighted voting for NDC v1 elections. With @blaze and Proximity Labs we were trying to push it forward. However the community and OGs were against it, claiming that it will give too much powers to whales (NEAR distribution is very concentrated). We were thinking about many ways to limit it, but that was a year ago, where we didnā€™t have proof of personhood. The latest official proposal for NDC v2 Elections doesnā€™t include proof of personhood (eg I Am Human ), while advocating for number of transactions (which is easy to game) as one of the parameters to evaluate voting power. IMHO that will move us backwards, and open other problems.
So, in my design I propose to focus on 2 metrics: stake weight, and proof of personhood (IAH) to apply the reduction formula. It also enables DAOs to vote, with a special process for DAO verification.

8 Likes

Robert thank you for your contribution to making NDC a reality, we could not have done it without you. There are open discussions on the VB changes, hope we can all get past the sticky points and continue in ways that foster collective collaboration and good vibes.

6 Likes

Hello everyone :handshake:

Dear OPS Team, I would like to apply for the role of Project Manager and want to be part of your strong team.

My Experience ā¬‡ļø

My experience in the NEAR ecosystem started as the Project & Community Manager of the NEAR & Aurora Hunters community, where together with our team we developed and supported 4 projects in the Aurora ecosystem (Aurora Play, WORDL, 2048, Aurora Tip Bot), my role in the team was to set up operational processes between all parts of development, actively communicate with all team members to synchronise work, and create a project plan to create clear goals and objectives.

The next major phase of the project began with the creation of the Aurora Community DAO and the development of our key initiatives (Ambassador Programme, Mini-grants, Marketing Plan, Project Recruitment and Further Collaboration). At the moment I am the mini-grant consul for the AC-DAO, but I also organise all the activities and key workflows for the functioning of our DAO.

I am also the organiser of the GDAOs and Proactive People Team, where we discuss and resolve important ecosystem issues with the rest of the Congress and Congress members.

Contact Me ā¬‡ļø

My Email - lukyannibylitsyn@gmail.com

My Telegram - @SuperLuchito

My Discord - luchito123

Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback :handshake:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to announce that we already hired 4 new members for Ops Team:

KYC Manager - @Anda
SC developer - @Vlodkow
Frontend developer - @andrii_furmanets
Project manager - @hippieontheblock

Welcome on board!

Thanks to other candidates, your experience and expertise are great as well, letā€™s keep in touch since weā€™ve just started to build the team and in the nearest future weā€™ll continue to grow!

And we still are looking for QA, so donā€™t hesitate to apply for this position.

4 Likes

Hello Folks!

I am highly interested for the QA role.

I am confident that I might be a perfect fit for the above mentioned roles.

Below listed is a sneak peak at the hands on experience I have so far:

Software Development Engineer in Test(SDET) at COMVIVA
August 2022 -Present

ā€¢ Developed and merged over 100+ scripts for UI Automation using Cypress.
ā€¢ Achieved 95%+ test coverage through automated testing, reducing manual
effort and improving testing efficiency.
ā€¢ Performed Manual Testing by executing test cases for all modules before
creating automated scripts to validate testing procedures.
ā€¢ Performed Bug reviews, logged tickets, defect reporting and monitoring
through JIRA.

Do feel free for scheduling an interview if you find my candidature fit for any of the above mentioned roles.

LikedIn: Saswat Marpureddy
Telegram: saswatmarpureddy

2 Likes

@Eren-Yeaager is hired for QA role
Congrats and welcome onboard!

2 Likes

[NEW] Senior Rust developer
Senior Rust Developer will work closely with Product Lead (Dan) on implementing Election framework and general architecture design enhancing general Rust and privacy solutions expertise.

Engineer with 5+ year experience in software development on Rust. You have experience to build complex architecture with on-chain and off-chain components including complex privacy and zero-knowledge solutions.

1 Like