Governance Working Group (GWG) Project Manager
The GWG working group is responsible for delivering governance frameworks and technical implementations for the NEAR Ecosystem to form the NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) and is looking for an experienced project manager to oversee project delivery.
- A solid understanding of risk management processes
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven self-management and team-management skills
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
- Great social and communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
Establish project deadlines and monitor the progress of the project.
Identify and resolve issues and risks that arise.
Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
Run team standups and provide weekly updates on the progress
$6500 per mo in $NEAR tokens (calculated at time of disbursement)
The GWG operates on outcome-based bounties. This ensures efforts are completed before bounties are issued. Bounty issued monthly
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field.
- Any relevant project management-related experience.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
How to Apply
Please submit your request for consideration here on the NEAR Governance Forum, either as a reply to this post or as a standalone post, in which case use the following format:
- Title: GWG Project Manager - Nomination
- Category: Ecosystem NDC
- Tags: proposal, bounty, ndc
Please direct any inquiries or send your CV to email@example.com
Cross-posted on Telegram and on near.social, (may also be posted on careers.near.org if we don’t get enough interest here within a week or so)