[New Process] Community Payouts

You have to do KYC on Onfido.

1 Like

@REK
Thank you please how do I go about it?

Hi Community! Can you please check out the payment for this approved proposal: [Approved] FEMINU DAO - Monthly Financing / April 22
I have already done the google form and the signature, weeks ago. Thanks
@mecsbecs @marketingdao-council

After you fill out the form you should have received an email regarding KYC, did you fill out the form?

Hey, the funding for that was sent on April 20th

3 Likes

Yes I did.
I have even done it again when you mentioned it because I considered that perhaps I provided a wrong link.

The reward agreement has been sent to you, via email, you need to sign that in order to receive funding

2 Likes

I Donā€™t have any permission so that I canā€™t help you with process but David is helping you.
After getting mail you have to sign it. (Check the budget)
After that you will get the payment in a few days. You will get the payment on your Near Wallet, which you wrote.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I just signed it.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Davidā€™s got it sorted out.

1 Like

@David_NEAR Thanks! There was a mistake with the Creatives funding. So sorry about that. Thanks for answering.
Best,
Ghini

1 Like

Sounds like a small administrative glitch but tagging the @marketingdao-council for their reply as Iā€™m unaware of the status of your proposal.

Looks like the posted was removed but if there is any info needed from the Marketing DAO, let us know and we will provide it. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Fam hope you are great?
I have two questions:

1. The link is not opening after several clicks some time now; I want to know why.

2. After filling the form, do we still need to fill KYC form on our mail?

Thank you

1 Like

I had the same problem, @Roxy, but after a few days trying, the link opened and I was able to filled it ā€” but I still donā€™t know if it was a bug or not.

I also want to know, @mecsbecs, if this process takes a few days (perhaps being made by humans?) or should have be an automated one. Iā€™m asking because I filled and sent it 3 days ago and didnā€™t receive an email yet, and being my first time doing this, Iā€™d like to know if this is how itā€™s supposed to be and now I just have to wait, or if something went wrong.

Thanks!

1 Like

Please comment here incase youā€™re still waiting.

Hello @Kv9990,

Last Friday I received an email with a link to do a KYC via Onfido, and another email from a NF Contract Manager.

Iā€™ve submitted my KYC the link on Friday morning and, as itā€™s my first time doing this, Iā€™d like to know if I need to do something else, like send those same info again by email (thatā€™s not clear to me, so I replied asking, but didnā€™t have an answer yet) or just wait for another email to create and send the invoice.

Thanks!

You have expressed our problem well. I agree with you

You should get an mail to create an invoice redirecting you to Request Finance. Please wait if youā€™ve not received already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @mecsbecs @David_NEAR

For the payment of this proposal, [Approved] Afrostar Guild Projects September

I submitted the DAO AstroDAO wallet address.

But with my KYC,

I hope this wonā€™t be a problem :pray:t6:
Thank you