My NFT Wars: Evaluating NEAR for Our Innovative PlayFi RPG Game

We’re developing My NFT Wars, a PlayFi RPG game, in collaboration with the seasoned developers at Blockchain Cuties Universe and iLogos Game Studios. Our team has an extensive background in free-to-play and NFT gaming, having completed over 460 projects since 2006.

In My NFT Wars, players can dive into an immersive world, collecting, trading, and battling unique NFT characters. Our focus is on merging engaging gameplay with cutting-edge PlayFi mechanics, which allows players to earn rewards and actively shape the game universe.

As we search for the ideal blockchain platform, we are considering NEAR based on the following criteria:

• Scalability and performance: A platform capable of handling numerous transactions with low latency and high throughput.
  • Efficient transactions: Reasonable fees to ensure a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience.
  • Robust developer ecosystem: Access to comprehensive documentation, developer tools, and support for effective development.
  • Active and supportive community: A vibrant community that can contribute to and support our game’s growth.

We would appreciate your input on NEAR’s potential as a suitable platform for My NFT Wars. Could you share your thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of NEAR in relation to a PlayFi RPG game like ours? Are there any unique features or resources within NEAR that might prove advantageous for our project?

Thank you for your time, and we’re eager to hear your thoughts!

20 Likes

Are there investment opportunities in the project? How exactly can I invest in your project, if I am interested in it, how do you see this project after attracting more money?

It is interesting to hear your answer

6 Likes

What are the project team’s plans for the next six months?

5 Likes

Oh, it would be interesting for me to hear about it too

4 Likes

What market do you see for My Nft Wars?

3 Likes

How much is it worth talking about to become a participant in the game? Would it be very interesting to find out? thanks for the answer

I like the concept and idea of the game but I’m curious why is it named “My NFT wars?” Is there a chance that you will change the name of the game?

I can tell that this is the future of NFT games! Can’t help being excited for this! Will definitely join your community :grin:

maybe offer us something new that will make us excited for this possible usage of near as a platform, then?

not gonna lie, i am intrigued about this nft game. i can’t wait to see you more on the platform :slight_smile:

This is something I gotta check out. Lots of potential tbh

Support the best project and earn more with NFT Wars while enjoying!

I am deeply invested in this, I feel like it has a huge potential to moon 100x

We want to know about the roadmap of this game. Will it be developed soon? Until what year do you plan to continue this game? Thanks!

Does anyone and everyone are allowed to play this? I’m looking forward in playing this game! Can’t hide my excitement anymore :sweat_smile:

if you want your game to be somewhere with a thriving community, then this is the platform for you.