[Membership Proposal]: NXM Guild

Top of the day to you. My name is Joshua Ehizibue also known as Mo’jeezy. Google recognized as the ‘First Nigerian Artist to sell Music as NFTs’. I am an Artist, Producer and Blockchain expert.
I am applying for the NxM membership eligibility. My NEAR name is " mojeezy.near ". I’m a Nigerian Afro-fusion & Alternative artiste currently based in Port-Harcourt city.
I have a keen interest in socio-cultural issues as my goal is to influence the world through my philosophy and music. My brand takes major influence from the likes of Burna Boy, Nonso Amadi, Kanye West and a few others. With an album, EP and a number of singles to my credit, I have featured in playlists and charts on local and international radio (Afrobeats Fresh Show on Legacy FM, Manchester City) and many media publications. I also peaked No.4 on Billboard Naija Charts #Underground. In 2019 I headlined at the BeatNaija NYSC concert attended by over 3,000 youth corpsmen.

I joined NxM on 31st May, 2022 but have been an active community member on NEAR since March, 2022. I’m a member of the Near Protocol Nigeria, a pioneer team member of Loozr (a web3 music streaming and nft platform on NEAR).

Here are links to my music:

Yes, I own the rights to all my released works.

7 Likes

Hello!
Glad that you joined NxM!
Before we’ll move forward, it’d be good to see you more active in the main NxM chat and on our community calls.
Also feel free to make some new connections with other members who hold NxM Badge in order to make new music, releases, and more cool things!

Looking forward to seeing your further contribution to NxM!

3 Likes

Sure will Paul. Thank you

1 Like