[APPROVED] **APPLICATION FOR NxM MEMBERSHIP NFT BADGE**

Hello NxM council, good day!

I am oluwabizzy.near and my real names are “Israel Nnamdi Uzor” but apparently, my music stage name is “Only1bizzy”

I am a NewSchool Afro / Alte singer, song writer and also a mixing engineer, i am unsigned and I live in lagos Nigeria :nigeria:

As as far as I know, I have been a proper church boy right from my teenage days:) and that left me participating heavy in church choir activities and rehearsals up until my university days!

I started making music professionally sometime 2017 and I had my first official single “Concern U” released on September 9th 2017

Truthfully, it has been really exhausting and pretty traumatic having to make music independently regardless, regardless… the only thoughts of encouragement always left lingering on my mind is “I was born for this” :slight_smile:

@TheTune100 introduced me to the NXM platform sometime around March 2022 and gave me crystal clear enlightenment about the countless benefits and opportunities it holds for indie (independent) artists like myself!

I am currently a member of this telegram groups BeatDAO, SpiritYut and NxM Music and I have taken my time to learn and observe in silence now i want to be able to contribute and make an impact in the Near ecosystem.

Below are links to some of my songs and I own full rights to them ;

I AM REALLY EXITED AND READY TO EXPLORE THE NEAR ECOSYSTEM!

Thank you NxM council for this great opportunity given​:pray:t4:

5 Likes

@williamx
@Dedeukwu :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Hello @Only1bizzy, thank you for the information & welcome to NxM. Happy to announce that your application is approved and the NxM badge will be sent to you soon! Also, please propose to add yourself as a member on NxM Astro DAO attaching this forum link !

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for approving my proposal:) Glad to be an official member of the NxM Family!
And okay I’ll do as you’ve instructed. I’ll propose to be a member of the NxM Astro DAO Asap!