Oct 10 - Oct 24
- MAD passed 1000!!! This shows that recent announcement of the partnerships, grants and events were able to attract real developer attention and engagements.
- DeFi landscape at NEAR has been more and more active as indicated by the top active contracts and top account creation referral dapps, and predicted to increase more with the recent announcement of the DeFi grant with Proximity.
- Traffic from countries outside of Asia increased significantly in the past two weeks, especially US, Russia and UK. This shows that we are able to attract more attention more evenly around the world.
Many of these are key contributing factors to the data changes last week
- Astro DAO
- Astro DAO Launch AMA
- NEAR has been nominated best blockchain technology award 2021
- AllBridge partnership with NEAR
- Aurora announced the fund raising of 12M
- Zoo Partnership with NEAR
- TriSolaris received development grant
- NEAR Governance Forum Revamp Plan
- NEAR joined the Constellation stablecoin coalition to build a new frontier for DeFi
- Riskswap received grant from NEAR
- Youminter received grant from NEAR
For more comprehensive information around NEAR Ecosystem, check NEAR WEEK and subscribe
MAD Internal (based on CLI data in the last 30 days)
Monthly Active Developer passed 1000, reaching 1250! NEAR has announced multiple announcements, partnerships, and grants programs as well as NEARCON, all attracting developer attention to the ecosystem.
Daily Number of New Accounts
Daily account creation level remained stable. This level of account creation is after the anti-spam upgrade of the wallet account creation process, meaning the real engagement has been increasing at a constant level.
From the breakdown below, we can see that the DeFi landscape at NEAR is active in that ref, skyward and metapool all ranked on top 15 list. In addition, learnear.club is contributing over a thousand of account creation referrals from previous weeks. Bridge and Aurora also showed more activities and gained more attention.
Daily Number of Transactions
Daily transactions maintained at the level of 200k most of previous weeks but spiked to 350k by the end of last week.
From the contracts breakdown, we can see that the spike was mostly because of the Aurora contract, showing that Bridge and EVM have been actively utilized.
Daily New Developers
We have an average around 40 new developers started exploring NEAR on CLI in the past 2 weeks, a level that is higher than our previous average.
Weekly Active Developer Internal & Weekly Active Dev-deploy/Deploy
From CLI data in the last 30 days Weekly
Weekly active developer and dev-deploy/deploy increased all the way from 300 to 500 and 150 to 250 respectively. This aligns with our recent increase in MAD, again showing the recent announcements in NEAR Ecosystem was able to successfully attract developer’s attention and engagements.
Near.org Top of Funnel Traffic Snapshot
The traffic increased by 22% with new users increased by 29%, showing more new users came onto near.org in general.
From the country breakdown, we can see that traffic increases are mostly coming from Russia, United States, and UK instead of mostly Asia. This is a positive sign in NEAR attracting attention from all around the world more evenly.
From the traffic source breakdown, Google experienced a steady 28% increase, contributing to most of the traffic. In addition, we can see that a new source has popped up, https://engine.presearch.org/. In addition, because of the token price increase, traffic from coinmarketcap and coingecko also increased greatly.
NEAR Price in the last 30 Days
NEAR price increased from $7 all the way to a historical new high today in the past 2 weeks.