I’m currently involved in a few projects related to research , education , and development . Below is a summary of the progress of June.
I’m currently leading the NEAR-in-Arabic brand and providing webinars and educational content for the Arabic-speaking world. Here are a few updates:
- 512+ total hours of content watched on Youtube so far.
- Held 2 new sessions “Introduction to Blockchain” July in Egypt with Ainshams University and Cairo University)
- Launched a summer training program and recruited 5 students. The program will start on Monday 1st of August.
Stats of the sessions audience (accumulated):
- 100+ total attendees
- 9.2/10 webinar average rating
- 4.7/5 instructor rating average
- The research paper on “IoT On-Demand Data Monetization” got accepted and to be published soon.
- Conducted a research on the difference between NEAR, Ethereum, SOLANA, and Hyperledger Fabric. To be published soon
- Not much progress from previous report
- Plan to release the mobile development work next month.
Currently merging near-in-arabic with near-arabia community to unify the Arabic community channels for the whole Arab world.
- More webinars and sessions. Planing for a new course too.
- Conducting the summer training of the 5 accepted students
- Completing the mobile app development work
- Keep growing the community
Feel free to reach out for any more details on the above.