@FritzWorm @Jloc, It is a pleasure to e-greet you again and announce in this opportunity that we continue giving our talents from NEAR VENEZUELA GUILD to develop a WIKI that allows people of other languages than English, to have access to valuable information. We have grown our team and now we are offering this WIKI not only in Spanish, but also in French and Portuguese.
Here is our proposal:
NEAR-WIKIS: ¡Bienvenidos! - NEAR WIKIS
- In our early stage, translate NEAR Wiki content to Spanish, Portuguese and French as initial languages, and later other languages will be added.
- Create content about development and use-cases that we know are very necessary, for example: a path for beginning developers that explains: How do we create in NEAR?, Why do we do it this way?, etc… and for users : Properly document the existing tools and dApps in the NEAR ecosystem.
- Integration of content and links for developers in NEAR Wikis (information, tools for UD and developers)
- Create an easy-to-navigate electronic encyclopedia
- Onboarding of new users through a website with the most common NEAR questions
To orient and guide the reader in their native language, with information about NEAR according to their knowledge and interests such as:
- What is NEAR?
- Glossary and terminology
- What can I do with my NEAR?
- How does NEAR work? (account/token model etc. - link to White Paper)
- Why NEAR?
- What is the NEAR ecosystem?
- Brief overview of what it is and what it offers
- Links to dApps
- Instructions on how to start building
- Frequently Asked Questions: a collection of the most frequently asked questions
To connect with NEAR: more detailed article on what the NEAR community is and its bases:
- What is the NEAR Community?
- How can I join?
- Why should I join?
- Guilds in NEAR
- What is a guild?
- Why should I join a guild?
- How can I join a guild?
- How can I start a guild?
- Guild guide
- Funding requests, etc. Details on grants and funding, as well as relevant technical documentation (or redirects to specific parts of Wiki/technical documents).
- Legal Considerations (Developed by the NEAR Legal Guild and NF’s internal legal team)
- Technology (collect all existing information): How NEAR works
- Overview of the protocol and how it works. (Mention and explanation of Sharding)
To link to:
- awesome NEAR
- meta pool
- Ref Finance
- White paper
Our target audience will be the Hispanic, Francophone, and Lusophone people (at the beginning), which is a significant segment of the total population that gives value to our NEAR community.
We want our audience to learn more about the NEAR ecosystem in their native languages, facilitating their education and integration into the NEAR protocol, to encourage them to join our community, through participation within the ecosystem as developers, holders, builders, or enthusiasts.
It can be measured by evaluating factors such as the increase of participation by communities that make up our target audience, The Level of satisfaction through pools, regarding the availability of information in their languages
To reach as many people as possible according to our audience, to build a solid community within NEAR Wikis, which can be followed by its users in the RRSS.
Taking our target audience into account, the current population and countries available that we can potentially reach are enormous, around 80 countries and territories, covering close to 1 Billion people speaking those languages directly (natives), without counting other people speaking them as a second language.
Due to our scope of action, all content information generated for the NEAR Protocol may be covered, this means we won’t have any geographical limitations on the ecosystem.
Samuel Navas: (Samuel Navas#2392) Blockchain Experienced, Chainlink, Binance and NCD L1. Located in Argentina.
Aleida Castillo: (AlexChateau#5142) Languages Teacher, Translator, NCA, Forex trader. Located in Canada.
Juan Enrique Peña: (JuanEnriquePH#8461) Translator, developer, NCD L1, NCI. Located in Mexico.
Luis Aponte: (Luis Aponte#4656) BA International Affairs / Experience in Security, Defense and International Trade. Project leader. Located in Venezuela and soon in Spain.
Yehosua Guarata: (yehosua.near#2055) Consumer Conduct, Personal Marketing, Digital Marketing, Electronic Commerce. Located in Venezuela.
Ulises Marin Diamante: (ramgor#0255) Linux System Admin. Blockchain enthusiast, Translator EN-PT-ES. NCA, NCP, Crypto-trader. Member of the translation team. Technical assistant. Located in Venezuela.
Valcer Rodolfo Agustinho: (RodoBossa#6709) Translator and interpreter specializing in Brazilian Portuguese. Brazilian. Located in Venezuela.
Taghrid Zebian: (tagozz#4656) Translator, experience in Administration, languages Teacher. Lebanese, native languages French, Arabic and English. Lives in Venezuela .
Nabiaska Garcia (nabi22#6454) Translator, personal marketing, Blockchain enthusiast. Lives in Venezuela
Tasks and hours of work per Member
|Yehoshua Guarata||Graphic designing, Social Media||100 h/month|
|Samuel Navas||Communicating, channel moderating, technical manager||80h/month|
|Luis Aponte||Programming and planning, content creation validator, SP-Proofreading||100 h/month|
|Juan E. Peña||Main content creator about Developing. ES-Translator and Space Editor.||80 h/month|
|Aleida Castillo||Translations coordinating, FR-Proofreading and Space Editor.||80 h/month|
|Taghrid Zebian||FR-Translator and content creator.||80 h/month|
|Nabiaska Garcia||Fr-Translator, content searching.||80 h/month|
|Ulises Marin||Pt-Translator and Pt-Proofreading and Developing content creator assistant.||80 h/month|
|Valcer R. Agustinho||Pt-Translator and content creator||80 h/month|
Milestones and Roadmap
What do we expect in a month?
- Collect as much information as possible
- Design the user experience
- Define weak points: Different schedules?
- Translate information from English (mother language source) into proposed languages
- Create social networks: IG, Twitter? (done)
- Design an es-wiki logo (done)
What do we expect in 2 months?
- Create guides for end-users and new members of the community while educating and encouraging the UX
- Generate development content, education, projects, activities, guilds, etc. Focused on all levels of impact of Near.
- Publish updated content in RRSS
What do we expect in 3 months?
- Continuous translations of information and documents from other languages.
- Content creation (any topic)
What do we expect in 4 months?
- Test and review
What do we expect in 5 months?
- Checking and improving end user’s experience with feedback.
What do we expect in 6 months?
- Evaluation of fulfilled goals
- Update content, guides, documents, links, etc.
- Update of the road map for the next 6 months
- Integrate the content into the new guild/members/users of the ecosystem.
Twitter: @NearEsWiki ( https://twitter.com/NearEsWiki)
Telegram : Near Es-Wiki
Discord WIKIS (WIKIS)
Based on the experience and previous requests, we consider funding for funds by the amount of USD $5,000 per month