[Introduction] NEAR Nigeria Dev Guild

Guild Name: NEAR NIGERIA DEV.

Guild Leader(s):@IgbozeIsrael

Guild SputnikDAO Address:

Guild Location (if focused on a specific geography): Nigeria

Mission
Our Goal is to increase the Dapps of the NEAR ecosystem by educating developers on building on the NEAR ecosystem.
This won’t just be every other Daaps out there but academic based Daaps targeted on solving the problems of the community.
Only get content creators that can be involved in NFT creation.
We will use a data-driven approach to quantify and qualify our ideas and experiments; Creating sustainable growth pathways by: Developing a strong growth community, Analyzing results and publishing learnings
Values.
Creativity
Change is about having specific but even ideas that have never been tested before and this is our focus. Having developers and content creators see the problems in their community and bring up solutions to them that are in line with the NEAR protocol ecosystem. This will be done by given a test to all the ideas brought in inview.

Communication
Failure only comes in and settles when there isn’t sufficient information on ground. Our communication and education means will be audible and NOT hidden to a few. Making sure that reviews are made with knowledge of what will help get failed projects better in interacting with the community

Attitude
We won’t let a working experiment remain an experiment. Required actions will be taken before others who are in competition have an idea of what is going on.

Vision

Our aim is to succeed when the projects brought in on the NEAR ecosystem succeed. This will mean proper work force will be put in place to harness the ideas that best fit in into the community challenges in terms of solving it completely.
Our idea is going into the community to bring out community based solutions by the community members.
Strategies such as competition and referral rewards will be used to trigger active involvement by the community members in creating and building suitable contents on the NEAR ecosystem.
We have a group of developers already learning via the NEAR Certified Developer Program to get ready for the task ahead of us.

Who is this guild for
This guild is particularly targeting the developers and content creators in tertiary institutions in Nigeria.

If you’re interested in growing the crypto currency world beyond buying and selling of tokens, we’re here for you.

To join as a member, you’re given to creating solutions that can be built on the NEAR ecosystem. You are determined to not fail and remain there but get up to see that you succeed. You’re an enthusiast of the crypto world.
Click to join our Telegram group:Telegram: Join Group Chat

We need members with the following interests and skills:
Programming
A background knowledge of any programming language is accepted with open arms.
Graphics Design
An indept or background idea of graphics design is a good to for being a mber of the team.
Marketing
A good marketer and marketing strategy is a go for us.

Click to join our Telegram group: Telegram: Join Group Chat

3 Likes

Hey,

Wonderful to see a focus on bringing developers in the NEARverse! :tada:

If you’re not already aware, there is a NEAR Nigeria Guild. You can reach out to them here.

I wonder if this initiative could be something you guys could collab on? Could it be a branch of the existing NEAR Nigeria Guild?

Tagging our Guild Team in here to keep them in the loop and for their 2 sats.

@shreyas @Jessica

3 Likes

That’s great. I will look up to meeting with them.

Concerning being a branch of the existing, I think it will be great, thus we look at it

2 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR we would be looking forward to working with the developers guild especially in collaboration with another newly formed Nearprotocol Nigeria BUILDERS SUB-GUILD

This is an awesome idea. Would live to work with your team.

1 Like

@David_NEAR is there a way I can get in contact with him to work with his team?

1 Like

I believe @damboy22 is a leading figure in the NEAR Nigeria Guild. Drop them a DM or I’m sure they’ll see this message :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes