[Introduction] NEAR Ghana Guild

Guild Name: NEAR Ghana
**Guild Leader(s): George Pro, Gregory **

**Guild Location: Ghana **

Guild Details:

Mission

We aim to build a Near community to accelerate the knowledge, adoption, innovation and application of NEAR protocol in Ghana, in order to boost Ghana and Africa’s blockchain technology.

WE PURSUE OUR MISSION THROUGH THE FOLLOWING

Education
We conduct Near development training events, where NEAR smart contract development frameworks are showcased and explored together with the participants.

Events
The Guild will regularly organize meetups and events at schools, vocational training centers and/or universities to educate the participants on blockchain technology & NEAR

Community
The Guild will build Near Ghana community of blockchain/DeFi enthusiasts, users, developers and promoters

Partnerships/Promotions
We collaborate with and support other companies or other organizations pursuing similar interests.

Building bridges with communities
The Guild leads to participate in local tech events to engage with the local tech communities and hold discussions with them on how the Near protocol can be adopted and used to solve problems in the community.

Hackathon / Fellowships
We also organise hackathons to spark innovation and enable individuals and teams to build projects on the Near blockchain.

Our social media handles

Twitter: @NearGhanastrong text
Facebook : Near_Ghana Community
Telegram: NEAR_Ghana

11 Likes

Me and @Xworm are starting Near Ghana Guild.

@simeon4real @jiten123321 @Jloc guys what’s the next step?

5 Likes

Hey, @GeorgePro1 & @Xworm. Kudos to you both for taking the step to launch the NEAR Ghana Guild.

If you haven’t already:

• Please schedule a call with Jessica here: Calendly - Jessica Lloyd to discuss the next steps for the NEAR Ghana Guild.
  • DM me on Telegram, @simeon4real with the Guild email so I can proceed to add it to Guilds database for tracking moving forward.

Congratulations once again for coming this far.

6 Likes

This is awesome Brother. The gospel of NEAR spreads across Africa

4 Likes

congratulations guys @GeorgePro1 @Xworm , let’s start mass adoptation :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks @simeon4real we will do the needful :muscle:

2 Likes

Hello Ghana Guild!

Im Blu from nomadelabel/brazil, and i curator, artist and producer.

I just wrote a proposal to rise founding to support one of our artists @filmesdeinfiltracao to fly to Ghana next month for a cultural exchange, inside of a artist residency in Kumasi(pIAR).

If you could please take a look at our proposal

1 Like

I’m currently in Kumasi and other team leader is in Accra. Let’s know when you reach Ghana. We will be totally available to help you navigate and find your ways in here. Welcome to Ghana :ghana: in advance.

2 Likes

Good to hear. Our arms are open to welcome a fellow nearian to our sub region. We’ll he happy to show you around and help make Near grow.:blush:

2 Likes

Hey, @GeorgePro1

QQ: Is the Ghana guild affiliated with NEAR DeFi Africa guild? I wanted to know considering there hasn’t been anything about the guild since it was announced earlier in October 2021.

1 Like

Hello @simeon4real, Ghana Guild is independent of Defi Africa.

Congrats we at NPKGUILD(NEAR NIGERIA) are always open to see how we can spread the good news about NEAR in West African

1 Like

@Xworm @GeorgePro1 congratulations and good luck on your new adventure!

1 Like

This is great, @Xworm and @GeorgePro1 gm :fist:

Would love to see a NEAR Meet in Ghana really soon. :smile:

Here’s how you can start: NEAR Meet | NEAR Wiki

Need any help? We(DevGuild) can help you out!
Schedule a call with us: Speak with DevGuild | Dev Guild | Cal.com

cc: @theChosenOne

2 Likes

Hey @xworm! congratulation man on your new guild :clap: :boom:

Please follow all the instructions given by my friend @simeon4real along with this have my telegram @iforbusiness2 and ping me a DM I want to schedule a call with you to learn more about your guild.

Let’s go :running_man:

2 Likes