[Ideation] The Square Auction

I had an idea for something but don’t have any usable coding experience.
If someone would be able to contact me on discord for any help with for example coding, my username/tag handle is @BK-NIGHT#0420

^ this is my idea for something someone can make

5 Likes

I love the idea! Definitely submit this to the relevant DAO’s over the hackathon time period :ok_hand:t4:. I think it could be a great way to earn some funds for your idea and maybe you could use some of those funds to incentivize devs within the community to work on the project?

1 Like

Hi BKNIGHT, very cool! If you’re not familiar with https://twitter.com/PixelDapps you should get in touch because they’re exploring many similar ideas and you could riff with them.

Please submit your idea to the generative art DAO to claim the ideation bounty and keep the ideas coming :grin: SputnikDAO

2 Likes

Really nice idea with lots of potential!

I personally like a lot the following features:

• tipping
  • gifting

Would love to see a team form around this idea to move it forward.

2 Likes

yeah, he already came in contact with me on discord, he had some comments on the idea.

2 Likes

Hi @BKNIGHT,

I think this is great to explore, even without the code, as a variant of BerryClub, as implementation wise it doesn’t seem to be far off from it but it introduces, with your DAOs approach, the exploration of royalties, which is not implemented in Berry Cards.

Left a couple of comments in your doc btw. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cool idea @BKNIGHT - I like how you’re riffing of these existing structures and introducing ways to improve. I left you a long comment in your google doc, and to paraphrase - I saw you submitted to the Social Token DAO, and I’m not sure this is a social token proposal. There could be some cool ways to introduce social tokens into the project, so you can consider if you want to go in that direction. That said, if you end up not going the social token route, I suggest that you propose your project in a different DAO. @starpause might be able to give guidance here as well.

1 Like

I saw your comments they are very helpful :+1:

2 Likes

Cool @BKNIGHT ! My main suggestion is to spell out the connection to social tokens in the proposal. I think there are many cool uses of tokens that might be possible, and I’d love to see what your plan would be.

1 Like

Hey @BKNIGHT ! Sorry for the delay in responding to this idea. I just wanted to say thanks for submitting the proposal even though you have no coding experience. It’s good to see anybody step outside of the confines of what they cannot do, to take action and do something positive! So props for that!

I’m not the most connected developer in all the Metaverse, but I can put out a call to action and see if anyone is interested in joining in this project idea!

2 Likes

It would be great if you could do that.

Well, I did certainly get a tiny amount of engagement last week. I will try again! Maybe repeated calls to action will lead to more eyeballs on this proposal.

1 Like