Happy New Year - Wish the Best for Nearians

Wishing you all happy new year Near Family!

There were many questions from community members about our presence on community channels and events we used to organize, I would like to announce that [Introduction] NEAR Concierge Initiative Community Concierge Initiative was paused a couple of months ago and then all activities were halted.
I and @ConciergeTeam members are stepping down from Near Community Official channel duties from today on.

It was a great initiative that I have no regrets about, on the contrary, I believe that we have done a good job. Special thanks to @community-team and @ConciergeTeam
On the journey I learned a lot about web3, blockchain, Near, communities and marketing a lot and I believe that we have provided good support to the community in every issue related to Near and the Ecosystem. I wish the best for all of you, hoping that the new year will be better than 2022 :slight_smile:

But will always be around and contribute from now on more actively via NDC and Near Turkish Community

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF

17 Likes

We will certainly miss you, wish you luck in your future endeavors.

2 Likes

Don’t know much about you but i know there is something i will miss from you.

2 Likes

As a member of the community, I would like to thank you and the rest of the Concierge team for your hard work and great contribution.

Happy new year and look forward to our journey with NEAR together as a strong, tight-knit community :muscle:

5 Likes

All the best wishes for you and your family chief, was very nice to work with you. Big hug!

7 Likes