GWG Project Manager - Nomination

Dear GWG,

I am writing to express my interest in the project manager role at the Governance Working Group for the Near Ecosystem. My 2-3 years of experience and skills in IT startups PM lead and organizations make me a perfect candidate for this position. I have a thorough understanding of risk management systems as well as a track record of good leadership abilities. I have a good capacity to self-manage and manage a team, and i am also a good decision-maker and have excellent social and communication abilities, which i believe will benefit the GWG and NDC.

I have experience in project management, and i am comfortable with responsibilities such as establishing project deadlines, identifying and resolving issues and risks, developing detailed plans to monitor and track the progress of projects, measuring project performance using appropriate project management tools, running team standups, and providing weekly updates on progress, as outlined in the roles and responsibilities under the NDC, i have a proven ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, develop and maintain project budgets, and coordinate with team members to ensure projects stay on track.

I am excited about the opportunity to join GWG and NDC even as a non-paid intern if i am not fortunate enough to be nominated, and i am going to help ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders, i am a quick learner, and always looking for ways to improve my skills and knowledge. I would be honored to be considered for this position, and i am confident that i have the ability to make a valuable contribution to the NDC and the Near Ecosystem in general.

Iā€™m looking forward to the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience can benefit GWG and NDC.

Thank you.
Bakaka
Linkedin
Twitter

2 Likes