GWG Project Manager - Nomination - Illuminfti

I am excited to nominate myself again for this new role of Project Manager within the Governance Working Group (GWG) for the NEAR Ecosystem.

For those that do not know me, here’s a bit of a recap about me.

With a decade of experience in strategic roles across the fintech, proptech, devtech and web3 industries, I am confident in my ability to lead and manage teams within the GWG.

As a senior leader across multiple organizations, I have a wealth of experience to bring to the table. I have nothing but respect for the NDCs innovative approach to seeding and scaling the ecosystem and its commitment to decentralized governance at its core. I am eager to contribute to the development and implementation of the NDC to ensure it will serve as a standard for all layer 1s to follow.

I have a strong track record of success as an active founder in the Near Ecosystem, including founding and scaling Antisocial Labs, a web3 development house on NEAR, growing the company from 0 to 20+ team members and revenue to £400k. Additionally, as a CRO of a web 2 devtech startup, I successfully scaled annual revenue to £1mm+, bootstrapped and grew the enterprise client base to 50%+ of FTSE 100 with a team of three in a year. During my time within fintech, i helped organise a team and created a system that distributed £250 Million in government backed loans to small businesses across the UK during the Pandemic. I also currently organize the largest women & non-binary in tech hackathon in Europe bi-annually.

I hope have been able to demonstrate my project management capabilities through my past experiences but am happy to jump on a call with anyone to discuss things in further details.

I am dedicated to working with the team to develop and implement governance structures that will benefit the entire ecosystem and have the following skills and experiences that will assist in delivering success:

• Solid understanding of risk management processes
  • Strong leadership skills
  • Proven self-management and team-management skills
  • Capability to make decisions under pressure
  • Great social and communication skills
  • Experience with project management methodologies such as Scrum
  • Proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot, Intercom, Mailchimp, Figma, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Google analytics, Trello, Nifty.PM, AirTable
  • Strong understanding of customer success, vector mapping, customer segmentation and AX/UX mapping
  • Experience with revenue automation, growth and product management

My experience in the ecosystem in projects like Antisocial Ape Club and Haven Dao, serve me as a reminder that we still have a long way to go to provide the support projects within our ecosystem needs as a leading Layer 1. Having worked with many teams in the ecosystem, i am fully aware of our shortcomings and by working with in the NDC, I will be able to help shape the ecosystem that supports and nurtures all projects that drive innovation in Web3.

I am thrilled about the opportunity to work with the GWG team to help build the ecosystem support we all need to succeed.

Kind Regards,
Illuminfti

9 Likes

Can you share your twitter on linkedIn account?

Sure here here you go

https://twitter.com/illuminfti

1 Like

One of the amazing guy in NEAR space, been building since the Near hype and still here till now.

Do someone can send a reason not supporting this guy?!
I can say there are no reason at all!

1 Like