Title: GWG Project Manager - Nomination

Hello All

Title: GWG Project Manager - Nomination

I am writing to express my keen interest in the Project Manager role within Governance Working Group. With four years of experience in project management, I am well-equipped to lead and manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring timely delivery and within budget.

I hold a BSc and MSc in Computer and Information Technology, which has provided me with a strong foundation in the field of technology and its application to project management.

I am particularly drawn to the Governance Working Group’s innovative approach to the ecosystem and its commitment to decentralized governance. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of governance structures that will shape the future of decentralized systems on the Near Ecosystem

As a community and project founder in the ecosystem, I possess a wealth of experience leading cross-functional teams. My expertise includes setting clear goals and objectives, developing detailed project plans, and communicating effectively with team members and stakeholders. I am also well-versed in the latest project management methodologies and tools, and have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.

I Built and scaled the first community owned social platform for the Aurora ecosystem which effectively bridged the gap between ecosystem core team, founders and community users cross Near and Aurora

I have also Collaborated with top builders within Web3 including Aurora Labs, Proximity, Sweat Economy, Immunifi, Metapool, Aurigami, Bastion etc on organising and delivery of projects/events

Furthermore, my experience as a community founder in the ecosystem and my daily interactions with a wide range of individuals within the community including community builders/managers, protocol founders/developers, and core teams, has provided me with unique insights and understanding of the challenges facing the ecosystem. This makes me an ideal candidate for the role of Project Manager for the Near Protocol Governance Working Group.

I am committed to working with the team to develop and implement governance structures that will benefit the entire ecosystem. I thank you for considering my application and look forward to the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications with you.

Sincerely,
Ola

7 Likes