The GWG is pleased to announce that the GWG Project Manager bounty has been awarded to Noak (@Kazander ). Noak brings 20+ years of experience from Accenture in Web2 Consulting, Project Management and holds an MSc of Engineering and Blackbelt in Lean Six Sigma. For the past 3 years, he has focused on Web3. Please give him a warm welcome.
You can find a few more details of his canadacy submission here:
Thank you to all the candidates that applied from the NEAR Community. There were several standout candidates.
The GWG working group is responsible for delivering governance frameworks and technical implementations for the NEAR Ecosystem to form the NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) and is looking for an experienced project manager to oversee project delivery.
- A solid understanding of risk management processes
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven self-management and team-management skills
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
- Great social and communication skills
Establish project deadlines and monitor the progress of the project.
Identify and resolve issues and risks that arise.
Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
Run team standups and provide weekly updates on the progress
$6500 per mo in $NEAR tokens (calculated at time of disbursement)
The GWG operates on outcome-based bounties. This ensures efforts are completed before bounties are issued. Bounty issued monthly
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field.
- Any relevant project management-related experience.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
Please submit your request for consideration:
- NEAR Governance Forum: https://gov.near.org/
- Title: GWG Project Manager - Nomination
- Category: Ecosystem NDC
- Tags: proposal, bounty, ndc