Filipino Artists Guild - Battle of the Champions (Week 13 - 16)

Its very kind of you to put yourself into someone’s shoes just to relate and feel what they feel. I can also feel the love/comfort/contentment of the person riding on the back of his lover. And adding the broken cuff on your work shows how this people begging for freedom. Thank you for this art piece and good luck to you and to all participants.

2 Likes

All the entries are uniquely beautiful the way they crafted for many weeks they train for this battle of the champions they submit one of a kind masterpiece, you can see all the details there put on.

We are going to exciting part as we see their hard work and labour of success for this bounty as it’s announced soon. :rainbow_flag:x​:philippines:

2 Likes

This message is for LGBTQ, WHO STRUGGLE ABOUT ACCEPTING THEIR SELF. THIS MESSAGE FIT FOR YOU​:blush:

We are all exceptional individuals. Each of us has been given unique skills and abilities that we may utilize to improve the world, yet far too frequently, we let society isolate us. We battle poor self-esteem and believe the myth that we don’t have anything to contribute to society. We don’t just concentrate on our flaws; we also consider other people’s strengths. These negative ideas spiral out of control, and we start to hate who we are before we know it. We all have to make the path of accepting ourselves. Some people’s journeys are smooth, while others encounter many humps and turns. These messages highlight the path that many people have taken in order to embrace and genuinely enjoy who they are—wishing you the fortitude and confidence to accept and celebrate your distinct qualities as strengths rather than flaws.

nearwallet: eyesore.near

1 Like

Each of every participants have their own styles, concept and meaning for this art competition themes. This battle of the champions is commended for showcasing artist imagination creativity and point of view for the theme.

And i would like to commend and praised all the participants for their wild imagination vast creativity, the colorway are extremely good and eye catching, the concept is also good for being original, and the last is the meaning they’d encrypted for their piece. Kuddos to all of yah!

2 Likes

Those Artist ability to paint,draw and create artwork is impressive.
Brilliant! Very Much enjoyed the Arts. Hope you guys take it to other places for more people to see.
All of participants are adorable and each art they made was so Magnificent,
Art can speak things that can’t always be said with words. Through your craft, you help others to evoke and validate their emotions, providing comfort that we are not the only ones feeling a certain way.

1 Like

**Everyone, thank you for your patience!

Good news! We are happy to announce that the voting has begun for the Battle of Champions!

Please expect the winner tomorrow by noon 12PM GMT+8

Prizes:

Top 3 - 20N Each
4th - 15N
5th - 12N
6th - 10N

We also have a cool reward of 5 Near for the People’s Choice Award

and

2 winners for the best constructive criticism comment on our forum post about any of the art posted can win 2 Near each! **

5 Likes

While staring and reading every participant’s entry on this challenge, I’ve seen how each one of them deserves to be one of the winners in the previous challenges. Everyone used different art styles, unique concepts and a wonderful explanations.

I also commend FAG for choosing this theme for the Battle of the champions. Being a member of the LGBTQ, I felt the struggle on how the society (homophobic individuals) threat us. Acceptance is one of the best feeling being a member of this community may feel. It’s hard to come out who you really are because of the society we had, on how people around us easily judge us because of we’re not what they want us to be. I really appreciate how someone genuinely embrace who we really are and accepting us despite of being different.

As a part of this community, we only want acceptance of who we really are and a freedom to love who we really love.

Nevertheless every participants deserves to be a winner. I’m very excited to know who will win this challenge. Congratulations to everyone specially to FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD. Padayon Fam!

5 Likes

As a member of the community I’m super excited, and i would like to send a warmly advance congratulatory to the Top 3 winners and also to the finalist of this Battle. LFG!!!

Mabuhay Filipino Artist Guild!:philippines::sparkles:

Everyone!

We appreciate your patience in waiting and bearing with us through this voting time.

As you all know, we’ve had major changes with our voting system as we are trying to be more decentralized by giving more thinking minds to do the voting for our event.

Issues had to come and go but here we are! We reached the final moments of this event!

Without further a do. Here are your winners!

Congratulations to the following artists!!

Rank 1 by:Violet Spades 20N

Rank 2 by:NardArt 20N

Rank 3 by:Jrbemint 20N

Rank 4 by:Swilart 15N

Rank 5 by:Maxzeinly 12N

Rank 6 by:Elvatar 10N

18 Likes

Now we reached the exciting part, congratulations to all the winners and participants you did all your best :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Mabuhay Filipino artist guild, :philippines:

6 Likes

Yeaaaayyyy​:fire::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Congratulations :clap::fire: winners​:tada::sparkles:well deserved :clap:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS! Thank you so much Filipino Artist Guild!:blush::heart::tada:

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL…
All the ideas are great and Very untouchable great work guys… hope all have a good sleep and nice food to eat
Godbless to all

Thank You FAG! Nambawan :heart:

Peace :fire::beers::rocket:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the Winners.
Thank you, FAG​:heart:

God bless, everyone!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :partying_face:
You’re hard work paid off and also to those who participated but didn’t make it we appreciate you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: .The best is yet to come .Congratulations to @FilipinoArtistGuild for another successful event .WAGMi :fire::fire:

5 Likes

Congratulations to participants you are all winners.

4 Likes

Nft Wagmi GIF by Digital Pratik

5 Likes

Congratulations Champs :tada::tada::tada:

excited for the next challenges lezzzgo :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Oi finally, the result! Congratulations to all the winners. You all ( and that includes me) did a great job. Cheers :tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

All of the entries are absolutely amazing. Thanks for your participation, people!!

3 Likes