[February] The Design Guild: looking for the writing content creators: The candidates are found

Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,

We are moving forward with the new opportunity on OWS. The Design Guild is looking for authors who will help them with content to talk about NEAR Design Guild, publicize what we are doing, how to spread the news, and Twitter posts.
The guild is open for collaboration that is related to anything about design and the Guild’s mission and vision. Contributors will help to organize ideas and boost social media presence.

Find out more about the Design Guild:

@NEARDesignGuild - Twitter

Reward
20 USD for 500 words in an article or 5 USD for a Twitter post

How to start?
Reach out me with a brief description of your experience as a content creator and background in NEAR ecosystem

18 Likes

Hello @AnaNastya , i would love contribute in this great Guild! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello I am interested in this opportunity @AnaNastya :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! I would like to participe in Guild :smiley: @AnaNastya

5 Likes

Hi, Ana @AnaNastya
I’m going to send you a DM (privately) with my experience.
Thanks
Julian

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @reberay. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hi @AnaNastya I’m interested to be part of the team

4 Likes

Hi @AnaNastya I’m interested

3 Likes

@Butneversaved @user1 @reberay @beet93 @Tonyesy @NFTlord Thank you, everyone, for the reply! Please share with me some examples of your texts

7 Likes

Hi @AnaNastya

I’ would love to collaborate with the NEAR Design Guild. I have a blog and my Medium channel, and I can write content about NEAR Design. I can help promote the guild on Twitter and Pinterest. I know this last one is not the typical channel where the NEAR community is but, it would be great to spread the word in different places.

Here is some of my work :sweat_smile::

On The NEAR ecosystem, I started with content translation.

Here are some examples:

3 Likes

Hi @AnaNastya

It would be great to help the NEAR Design Guild to grow. My contribution could be thru my Near twitter account (+100 followers) or from my medium.

Here is a sample of a NEAR promotion made in my twitter account.

Best regards
Ulises @ramgor

2 Likes

Hi,
Could I contribute articles in Vietnamese on our professional website?

1 Like

Hello, scented day. I would like part of the collaborators, where I start.

Hi, the call is closed already
Please find opened projects on our website Projects Dashboard

1 Like