Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,
OWS is happy to announce the collaboration with NEAR Week!
NEARWEEK is the one-stop-shop for all NEAR related news. Each weekly newsletter and edition is made possible via news contributions from the NEARWEEK community to the NEWS DAO. Subscribe or visit NEARWEEK.com to get your weekly dose of news from the NEARverse!
In the Social Media/Marketing Manager role, you have the opportunity to experiment and build out your own strategy in close collaboration with the rest of the team. You will have the freedom to schedule your own working hours and take on projects, we believe in an open, transparent and self-driven working environment. This freedom also comes with great responsibility and requires a very strong sense of dedication and ownership. Expect the role and responsibilities to grow over time as NEARWEEK keeps expanding.
- Developing and executing a Social Media Strategy and Content Plan
- Publishing social posts on NEARWEEK’s social channels
- Leading content distribution on several NEAR Ecosystem channels
- Organizing monthly recurring Twitter Spaces
- Working closely with the editorial team
- Developing and managing workflows using tools like Trello/Typeform/Notion/Slack, etc.
- You have at least two years of professional experience with social media
- You’re crypto/NEAR-native
- You’re self-driven, organized, and motivated
- You’re a connector
- You know how to speak to an online community
Are you interested in the project? Find it on our Project Dashboard and apply for it through there: Projects Dashboard
Have a nice day,
from the OWS team.