[June] NEAR Week: Social Media Manager

Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,

OWS is happy to announce the collaboration with NEAR Week!

Brief Description of Project

NEARWEEK is the one-stop-shop for all NEAR related news. Each weekly newsletter and edition is made possible via news contributions from the NEARWEEK community to the NEWS DAO. Subscribe or visit NEARWEEK.com to get your weekly dose of news from the NEARverse!

Brief Description of Project Opportunity

In the Social Media/Marketing Manager role, you have the opportunity to experiment and build out your own strategy in close collaboration with the rest of the team. You will have the freedom to schedule your own working hours and take on projects, we believe in an open, transparent and self-driven working environment. This freedom also comes with great responsibility and requires a very strong sense of dedication and ownership. Expect the role and responsibilities to grow over time as NEARWEEK keeps expanding.

Responsibilities

• Developing and executing a Social Media Strategy and Content Plan
  • Publishing social posts on NEARWEEK’s social channels
  • Leading content distribution on several NEAR Ecosystem channels
  • Organizing monthly recurring Twitter Spaces
  • Working closely with the editorial team
  • Developing and managing workflows using tools like Trello/Typeform/Notion/Slack, etc.

Required Skills

• You have at least two years of professional experience with social media
  • You’re crypto/NEAR-native
  • You’re self-driven, organized, and motivated
  • You’re a connector
  • You know how to speak to an online community

Reward

$3500

Monthly/One-off

Monthly

Next steps for you!

Are you interested in the project? Find it on our Project Dashboard and apply for it through there: Projects Dashboard

Have a nice day,
from the OWS team.

10 Likes

Hey. I just submitted my application. I hope you like it and we can talk better about it. Thank you in advance.

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

1 Like

Hey Ana! I have applied for this opportunity, but didn’t get any revert.

Is it still on or someone is already assigned for this?

1 Like

Yep, me too… :person_shrugging: we were talking but suddenly, silence.

Hey, your CV was shared with the project. So they will contact you in case they will consider your candidacy

1 Like